사람이 없어

사람이 없어

그냥 재미없는 사람인데
Oct 11, 2020
I treat people as individuals. Their gender/sexuality doesn't matter to me most of the time.

I am not fond of people who are into group think tho in general so as always it depends on individual and how they act.
I feel the same way. Has served me well most of my life.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Then why do you identify as one? Are you not real? If you have this much vitriol and hatred toward a group of people I don't see why you would group yourself in with them, because surely if bisexuality doesn't exist, then you could just identify yourself as, and live as, a gay or straight person. But instead you choose to be something that you loathe and live in that misery, it's so weird.
WOOOOW SO TRUE BESTIE NOW I AM 100% CURED OF ALL OF MY DEPRESSION AND WILL NEVER KILL MYSELF WOOOOOOOOW! I don't know, probably because I know what I fucking think and know I can't fucking unthink my degenerate bullshit? Why do I even fucking bother talking about this shit, when all of your solutions amount to "Just pretend it isn't real."

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
Why do I even fucking bother talking about this shit, when all of your solutions amount to "Just pretend it isn't real."
You're right, bestie. I'm just a person on the internet so I'm not equipped to give you any solutions. I apologize if I overstepped a line, I was offering a suggestion following your own line of logic; you are the one who says it is not real. If you want solutions, the only person that could unpack your raging internal biphobia is probably a professional lol. However, I respectfully assume you wouldn't want to see one, because you don't think of your thought pattern as flawed or wrong at all, do you? You're here with the rest of us, so maybe this is just the end of the road for you, and you're not looking to change your views, just express them.

I don't think it's okay for you to wish death on all the other bisexuals and I think you should expect a negative reaction for saying something that is, quite frankly, repulsively disturbing and reprehensible, but I am sorry that you feel that way about yourself. I think you're bothering to talk about it because you're maybe hurting. I also think it's relatively normal to find difficulty in accepting a sexuality that isn't the norm.

You don't have to answer, but I wanted to ask anyway, have you had negative experiences with others because of your sexuality? Are you being rejected by people romantically because of your sexuality, and letting their image of an entire group of people make you believe that you, and by extension everyone like you, is just vile and untrustworthy? Or were these thoughts organically formed in your head? Again, no pressure to answer, but I want you to know that I am asking these in good faith, because your thought process doesn't really make sense to me.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

Feb 2, 2024
You don't have to answer, but I wanted to ask anyway, have you had negative experiences with others because of your sexuality? Are you being rejected by people romantically because of your sexuality, and letting their image of an entire group of people make you believe that you, and by extension everyone like you, is just vile and untrustworthy? Or were these thoughts organically formed in your head? Again, no pressure to answer, but I want you to know that I am asking these in good faith, because your thought process doesn't really make sense to me.
My negative experiences have been me asking whether LGTQ-people accept me and being explicitly told "NO". Or being in bi-communities and every other week or so having someone from outside come in and say "CAN YOU GUYS STOP ACTING LIKE FUCKING WEIRDOS OVER HERE?". I remember looking through a lesbian subreddit and every other post was people venting about how they don't want us anywhere. Same thing I saw when looking through gay, trans or even GNC subreddits. Everyone ended up mentioning the shitty experiences with bi subhumans they had. But I guess I'm just supposed to ignore all of those things and pretend I'm the greatest. And no, those thoughts aren't the result of some brainwashing cult as you seem to think, it's because I researched and found out every bad stereotype is based in reality. And my thought process in this makes no sense to you, because you are blind from reality.

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

Apr 27, 2023
And my thought process in this makes no sense to you, because you are blind from reality.
Fair enough, although I would add that I'm blind to your reality. Reality for me is nothing like it is for you, and I think that's fine. Thank you for answering my questions nonetheless, because it allows me to understand you a bit more.

So you've internalized others' biphobia. Both a certain group of straight and gay/lesbian people do not see bisexuality as valid because they are personally set up to only be attracted to one gender/sex. Under the assumption that everyone must be like that, bi and pansexuality will inevitably be a farce, or a phase that one has to go through before picking a side. Of course, some people who willfully misunderstand what bisexuality is wouldn't want bisexuals around. It can, understandably, be a very painful experience to be left for someone of the opposite sex for both straights and gays/lesbians, so they would rather avoid the potential of being in that situation. Then there's also the perception that a person with a "straight passing" sexuality suffers less than one who is more outwardly outside of the heteronormative with their sexuality, so bisexual and pansexual people will get the same disdain as straight people do in this regard. Pretty sure you even said something to the effect of that elsewhere; "they're not discriminated against enough" for you. So, you and others subconsciously or purposefully seek to be nasty and balance that out.

Now those thoughts are your own, but now what? You're still bisexual, the same type of degenerate trash that you despise. Have you tried to enter a relationship? Or do you just roll
with the assumptions that you will provide someone a bad experience just because of what you see on some subreddits? Do you believe that there are people who have valid positive experiences with bisexual partners? Do you even care about them? What about the people who had bad experiences with gays and lesbians? What do you think bisexuals who have been sexually assaulted or abused in the name of "picking a side" think of gay, lesbian or straight people? Do you think that all lesbians are violent because the rates of domestic violence are on the higher side (yet still less when compared to the rates that bisexual women are abused by their intimate partners) for them? Or, have you not considered anything else because it won't provide you with an excuse to degrade yourself? Has your research gone that far? All of these are rhetorical, really, you can answer some or all but I don't really expect you to answer me. I think you should answer yourself.

By now a lot of people in the community have expressed that they and others believe the opposite of what you think, but that doesn't matter to you, and I guess it doesn't have to. To me, this argument is like saying I went into a subreddit about crime and began to fear people of color because so many people on the internet that I do not know claimed to have been perpetrated by them, and without considering why that may be or why people may be incentivized to say such vile things, I take those words at face value and begin to hate my own race of people. I guess you may put bisexuals on the same tier as racists too, though?

I'm really sorry that you've encountered so many bad experiences and came to believe this. If you want to ctb that's a personal decision, but I don't think you or any other bisexual person deserves to be put to death for a sexuality. There are some people who identify as bisexuals who do hurt others along their journey, either on purpose or by accident, but if you're not using your desire to actively hurt someone, being attracted to both men and women is just who you are. Actions and attractions are so different.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

Feb 2, 2024
Fair enough, although I would add that I'm blind to your reality. Reality for me is nothing like it is for you, and I think that's fine. Thank you for answering my questions nonetheless, because it allows me to understand you a bit more.

So you've internalized others' biphobia. Both a certain group of straight and gay/lesbian people do not see bisexuality as valid because they are personally set up to only be attracted to one gender/sex. Under the assumption that everyone must be like that, bi and pansexuality will inevitably be a farce, or a phase that one has to go through before picking a side. Of course, some people who willfully misunderstand what bisexuality is wouldn't want bisexuals around. It can, understandably, be a very painful experience to be left for someone of the opposite sex for both straights and gays/lesbians, so they would rather avoid the potential of being in that situation. Then there's also the perception that a person with a "straight passing" sexuality suffers less than one who is more outwardly outside of the heteronormative with their sexuality, so bisexual and pansexual people will get the same disdain as straight people do in this regard. Pretty sure you even said something to the effect of that elsewhere; "they're not discriminated against enough" for you. So, you and others subconsciously or purposefully seek to be nasty and balance that out.

Now those thoughts are your own, but now what? You're still bisexual, the same type of degenerate trash that you despise. Have you tried to enter a relationship? Or do you just roll
with the assumptions that you will provide someone a bad experience just because of what you see on some subreddits? Do you believe that there are people who have valid positive experiences with bisexual partners? Do you even care about them? What about the people who had bad experiences with gays and lesbians? What do you think bisexuals who have been sexually assaulted or abused in the name of "picking a side" think of gay, lesbian or straight people? Do you think that all lesbians are violent because the rates of domestic violence are on the higher side (yet still less when compared to the rates that bisexual women are abused by their intimate partners) for them? Or, have you not considered anything else because it won't provide you with an excuse to degrade yourself? Has your research gone that far? All of these are rhetorical, really, you can answer some or all but I don't really expect you to answer me. I think you should answer yourself.

By now a lot of people in the community have expressed that they and others believe the opposite of what you think, but that doesn't matter to you, and I guess it doesn't have to. To me, this argument is like saying I went into a subreddit about crime and began to fear people of color because so many people on the internet that I do not know claimed to have been perpetrated by them, and without considering why that may be or why people may be incentivized to say such vile things, I take those words at face value and begin to hate my own race of people. I guess you may put bisexuals on the same tier as racists too, though?

I'm really sorry that you've encountered so many bad experiences and came to believe this. If you want to ctb that's a personal decision, but I don't think you or any other bisexual person deserves to be put to death for a sexuality. There are some people who identify as bisexuals who do hurt others along their journey, either on purpose or by accident, but if you're not using your desire to actively hurt someone, being attracted to both men and women is just who you are. Actions and attractions are so different.
I ain't reading all that.

• Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

Apr 27, 2023
I ain't reading all that.
I kinda knew you wouldn't, why would you give a fuck? It seems to me that your desire to loathe yourself and be intellectually lazy overrides your empathy for and desire to understand others, and that is what it is. I just think that it's probably beneficial for others who may be having the same internal struggle or who are offended by your blatantly disgusting attitude to hear a different side and a coherent explanation to your thinking, so I typed it anyway.

I do wish you nothing but peace in whatever form you decide to find it, though. Thank you for entertaining my questions and also for exposing yourself.

• Love
Reactions: boddibo, Tionally, BrainShower and 1 other person
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'm actually a part of LGBT community since I'm bisexual.
I've also had a gf and I found it maybe even better than having a bf 🏳️‍🌈

L

losing altitude

Nov 13, 2023
Including them is defeating the purpose, since bisexuals shouldn't fucking live in the first place. You might as well include rapists and pedophiles, if you included us. We make everyone worse off and make them look like idiots for our existence. No study has ever actually confirmed this disease of an orientation even exists at all. "Oh, but the definition says-" How often have you ever seen bisexuals actually date someone of the same gender? It's always a straight relationship, never anything else. If they actually fucking existed, you'd see anything other than that, but you don't. We are nothing but worthless subhumans, who should all be fucking shot.
I feel that bisexuals are people who have the ability to be attracted to both sexes and it's usually when love gets added to the mix that it gets decided who they actually date or settle on. I also feel that society places so much pressure to conform that it stacks the deck toward ending up with the opposite sex. Bisexuals are not scum or sinister and shady and deserve every second they want to be on this planet just like everyone else.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
Gays are pretty cool