Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
I'm pansexual and a lot of the reasons why I'm here stem from that. It's hard and I'd say I'd support anyone here who identifies as LGBTQ+

Reactions: Burden_Bailey
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I'd probably consider myself bi but prefer other women. I've also dealt with gender dysphoria but don't identify as trans mainly because of all of the hate that comes with it. Dealing with discrimination is one of the main reasons I want to die.

• Hugs
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
trans guy here, i think im ace/aro but still figuring that out, sexuality has always been very confusing for me. its not surprising but still upsetting to see how many of us are lgbt+, especially those who have only just found out or have known for a long time but never been able to outwardly be themselves. i wish people would just let others be instead of forcing everyone into the wrong boxes. i just hope everyone here finds what they need, whether its a way out, a way to cope or a way to recover. everyone deserves to be unapologetically themselves as long as they arent harming others, to me that's the "meaning of life" if there ever was one.

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000 and Burden_Bailey
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I really don't subscribe to the sexual attraction/romance divide that seems to be all the rage these days. If I want to have sex with someone, I would prefer to date them and have a relationship with them as well. In some circles, that would make me "demisexual" or some crap, but I'm just old-fashioned on this point.

I would say that my attraction to both sexes is even, just that it usually fluctuates to be one or the other. I have no idea how that will go in a long-term relationship if I ever get in one.
Totally agree. I think you'll find that there's actually such a sizeable chunk of the population who would be 'demiromantic'/'demisexual' (I would suspect >20%) that it really isn't a meaningful phrase to have around. I would argue almost everyone is at least a shade of 'demi'.
I support LGB, don't quite understand Ts but hey, they can do what they want with their bodies.
I love non-binaries. Hope that the man and woman gender roles will cease to exist in the future.
It's best if you think of trans people as having a mental disorder, that being gender dysphoria. The only cure for it is to transition. Most trans people don't do it for laughs, it's usually because they medically need to or else they'll have their mental health spiral from being born in a body that doesn't line up with what the brain expects to be normal for that individual. I feel like if more people knew this, trans people would become pretty well understood basically overnight.
I think the number of lgbtq+ members on here is very distressing, as nice as it is to meet them. Its truly unfortunate they feel like they have no other choice or that they can't stand being closeted anymore, but with no hope to come out to the world without backlash. I wish you all the best of luck on your journeys.
LGBTQ+ individuals tend to have more knowledge of how to navigate the Internet, which leads them to places like this. That, combined with the oppression in some countries and the general inaccessibility of sexual/romantic relationships for LGBTQ+ people (as 'typical' orientations outnumber us by orders of magnitude) drives the numbers up really high.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Rapière and Burden_Bailey
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
There's a ton of LGBT+ individuals on Sasu, including yours truly. Am a gay trans guy.

• Love
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Demisexual and demiromantic here. Aspec and Arospec represent

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I am personally heterosexual, but I fully support the LGBT fight for human rights. Because homophobia causes enormous suffering to many people around us. It is unacceptable. Unfortunately, I'm from russia🤮, there is a totally homophobic society here; according to sociologists, only 3% of the population can be classified as LGBT-friendly. It's scary to think how much hatred, bullying and discrimination LGBT people have to experience. Actually, in my entire life, half a century, I have met maybe one or two heterosexuals who are NOT homophobic. When I was young, I just didn't think about it, I myself was a homophobe, like everyone around me. But then I told myself - fuck society, I can think with my own head and retrain myself. Several years ago, I even donated money to charities helping LGBT people. Today, all such organizations in fail state russia are prohibited, even a personal talk between two adults about LGBT is a criminal offense, even just mentioning the abbreviation LGBT is criminally punishable, drawing a rainbow is also criminally punishable. The authorities are holding competitions to kill LGBT people - Project Saw (yes, a real hunt like in Faces of Death). Overall, it's fucked up.

What can I say - rays of goodness to all LGBT people. Well, besides the rays of goodness, I would like you all to have rays of death for protection.

View attachment 124505
Thank you for being an ally! That's horrible that Russia's like that! I feel so disappointed in all the homophobia in this world. Also, I LOVE YOUR PROFILE. We "Catch The Bus" That made me laugh so hard.
I really don't subscribe to the sexual attraction/romance divide that seems to be all the rage these days. If I want to have sex with someone, I would prefer to date them and have a relationship with them as well. In some circles, that would make me "demisexual" or some crap, but I'm just old-fashioned on this point.

I would say that my attraction to both sexes is even, just that it usually fluctuates to be one or the other. I have no idea how that will go in a long-term relationship if I ever get in one.
Oh, okay! As I said, you can only label yourself.
yeahh i mean im trans myself and my access to estrogen is unstable and it got stole by my family like a week ago. it adds an insane amount of stress i cant really handle it its a lot of whats pushing me over the edge. :/
Congrats on being trans! I'm so sorry about that! I hope you get access to estrogen soon. I'll pray for your access to estrogen and a successful transition.
I'm pansexual and a lot of the reasons why I'm here stem from that. It's hard and I'd say I'd support anyone here who identifies as LGBTQ+
Congrats on being pan! I'm sorry being queer is hard for you. Thank you for supporting others.
I'm a gay male. I don't identify as anything though, just keep it to myself.
Congrats on being gay!
I'd probably consider myself bi but prefer other women. I've also dealt with gender dysphoria but don't identify as trans mainly because of all of the hate that comes with it. Dealing with discrimination is one of the main reasons I want to die.
Congrats on being bi! I'm so sorry being queer has made you suicidal. To escape from the discrimination, though, I can be a support for you, if you want.
trans guy here, i think im ace/aro but still figuring that out, sexuality has always been very confusing for me. its not surprising but still upsetting to see how many of us are lgbt+, especially those who have only just found out or have known for a long time but never been able to outwardly be themselves. i wish people would just let others be instead of forcing everyone into the wrong boxes. i just hope everyone here finds what they need, whether its a way out, a way to cope or a way to recover. everyone deserves to be unapologetically themselves as long as they arent harming others, to me that's the "meaning of life" if there ever was one.
Congrats on being trans! I agree that everyone deserves to be themselves. God made people LGBTQ, and he doesn't want people pushing that back.
Totally agree. I think you'll find that there's actually such a sizeable chunk of the population who would be 'demiromantic'/'demisexual' (I would suspect >20%) that it really isn't a meaningful phrase to have around. I would argue almost everyone is at least a shade of 'demi'.

It's best if you think of trans people as having a mental disorder, that being gender dysphoria. The only cure for it is to transition. Most trans people don't do it for laughs, it's usually because they medically need to or else they'll have their mental health spiral from being born in a body that doesn't line up with what the brain expects to be normal for that individual. I feel like if more people knew this, trans people would become pretty well understood basically overnight.

LGBTQ+ individuals tend to have more knowledge of how to navigate the Internet, which leads them to places like this. That, combined with the oppression in some countries and the general inaccessibility of sexual/romantic relationships for LGBTQ+ people (as 'typical' orientations outnumber us by orders of magnitude) drives the numbers up really high.
Hello Mistiie! I'm so happy you read my post! I love you and I've seen you everywhere on here! I love the metaphor you gave for being trans. It helps me understand them a lot. I'll try to spread this metaphor to reduce transphobia.
There's a ton of LGBT+ individuals on Sasu, including yours truly. Am a gay trans guy.
Congrats on being trans and gay! Also, I've seen you everywhere on SaSu. Nice to meet you.
Demisexual and demiromantic here. Aspec and Arospec represent
Congrats on being Demi!

Last edited:
Reactions: noSuffering
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I feel like if more people knew this, trans people would become pretty well understood basically overnight.
I'm afraid not. You're presupposing an openness to rational argumenrts that just isn't there in most cases. The kinds who relish in the suffering and suicides of trans people - and believe me, there are many of them - will only ever change their minds if they're able to sort out their personal frustrations and their disdain for life, that are making them lash out at innocent minorities.

• Aww..
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, cgrtt.brns and Burden_Bailey
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
im nonbinary a part of why i would like to die is because my body will never be completely 100 percent androgynous and i will still be clocked. that and the fact that my mother is still convinced that i am a transgender male and berates me for it constantly. it reminds me that there will be no solace no matter what path of transition i go down.

• Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, reclaimedbynature and amyrel
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
yeahh i mean im trans myself and my access to estrogen is unstable and it got stole by my family like a week ago. it adds an insane amount of stress i cant really handle it its a lot of whats pushing me over the edge. :/
Do you have access to anti-androgens? Spironolactone is the commonest one but finasteride is a possible alternative. (Both go by different names in different countries, so you might have to do a little research depending on where you live.) Every male body produces quite a lot of estrogen naturally, but it can't do much because of the male hormones, i.e. androgens, principally testosterone. (Few people realise that most male bodies produces more estrogen than most post-menopausal woman.) Suppress those androgens and the estrogen will take effect. For example, a man will grow breasts just by suppressing male hormones. It is not necessary for that to take estrogen. You can order spironolactone and finasteride online from India and similar places (though you do then have the concern about whether you are actually getting what it says on the label, and it will have to get through customs). Alternatively, find a friendly doctor (an endocrinologist would be best, but any doctor would do at a pinch), pay him cash for a private consultation, and get him to write out a long-term prescription. Doctors become much more "patient-friendly" when you are paying hard cash. If you manage to recover your estrogen, you should be aware that it can be dangerous to take it without medical supervision. (There is some risk of heart attacks.) Good luck.

amyrel

amyrel

I just want to sleep all day
Nov 20, 2023
I've seen a lot of LGBTQ people on here and I am also a part of it. I think even if some here have beliefs against it, they don't speak it out. From what I've seen, the people here are really respectful and at the end of the day we're all sitting in the same boat. It's what I like about this site, there's no ridicule. And I think to some extent my issues with gender come from my want of disappearing, as I just feel so alienated from everything and everyone that I simply cannot see myself in any binary gender. Thank you for this thread! It's very interesting reading everyone else's experience. :)

FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
I'm a cis bi girl who has only dated women. People here seem more tolerant and less hostile than any other online site I've used. Maybe it helps that all the political talk is more a less isolated.

• Love
Reactions: Linda
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Some women like a little buttfucking, turns out some men like it too! I don't see why I should care. Some females like to wear dresses, some males like to wear it too! I don't see why I should care. I really couldn't care even if someone paid me to.

I don't care about my own life, why would I be offended over how someone else chooses to live theirs???

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I'm bisexual and it's probably the main reason I wanna CTB soon.

H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
Heterosexual. Another person's sexual preferences are of no concern to me because it does not affect me. For example, you could be gay or identify as a wild donkey for all I care. If a person is sound, then they're sound. But if a person is a dick, then...

Last edited:
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
people here are super gentle, thats one of the reasons i love sasu. Feels like a safe space to share… yesterday I left therapy, because it was not a safe space to share my feelings of ideation, relationship etc. btw im non binary

Reactions: kermudgeon, Arachno and reclaimedbynature
itgotme0d

itgotme0d

Dec 10, 2023
Do you have access to anti-androgens? Spironolactone is the commonest one but finasteride is a possible alternative. (Both go by different names in different countries, so you might have to do a little research depending on where you live.) Every male body produces quite a lot of estrogen naturally, but it can't do much because of the male hormones, i.e. androgens, principally testosterone. (Few people realise that most male bodies produces more estrogen than most post-menopausal woman.) Suppress those androgens and the estrogen will take effect. For example, a man will grow breasts just by suppressing male hormones. It is not necessary for that to take estrogen. You can order spironolactone and finasteride online from India and similar places (though you do then have the concern about whether you are actually getting what it says on the label, and it will have to get through customs). Alternatively, find a friendly doctor (an endocrinologist would be best, but any doctor would do at a pinch), pay him cash for a private consultation, and get him to write out a long-term prescription. Doctors become much more "patient-friendly" when you are paying hard cash. If you manage to recover your estrogen, you should be aware that it can be dangerous to take it without medical supervision. (There is some risk of heart attacks.) Good luck.
thankes for replyingg
yea i did manage it i went back and reorder estrogne it took a few weeks and cost me 200 dollar but it wasnt that bad, i inject every 14 days so i pretty much just missed one injection

• Love
Reactions: 4am and Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
thankes for replyingg
yea i did manage it i went back and reorder estrogne it took a few weeks and cost me 200 dollar but it wasnt that bad, i inject every 14 days so i pretty much just missed one injection
Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I support LGBTQ people. They're people just like everyone else, so I don't really see why they shouldn't be treated as such. Besides, why should I care who they're dating or who they were in the past?

I guess, in this way, I support them in an apathetic sense?

Plus, it seems kinda hypocritical to dislike LGBTQ people when I'm pretty sure I fit the criteria. (I say pretty sure because I don't care much about who I date since I prioritize getting to know them first, but I prefer to date those of the opposite sex. That is to say, I have been attracted to some people of the same sex, and I also don't necessarily align with my gender identity.)

S

skittkles.s

Feb 19, 2024
I identify as LBGTQIA+, Specifically trans ftm, and my sexual orientation, which I choose to not speak about here. But where I live LBGTQIA+ is a very controversial topic, and most people here are not open-minded to other opinions, and most of my family does not agree with the idea of LBGTQIA+ either.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and kermudgeon
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

Feb 2, 2024
I support LGBTQ people. They're people just like everyone else, so I don't really see why they shouldn't be treated as such. Besides, why should I care who they're dating or who they were in the past?
LGTQ people are. Bisexuals like myself fit in nowhere and don't deserve to be alive at all. We aren't like everyone else, we're leeches on everyones world and deserve to die.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Feb 7, 2023
LGTQ people are. Bisexuals like myself fit in nowhere and don't deserve to be alive at all. We aren't like everyone else, we're leeches on everyone's world and deserve to die.
Aren't bisexuals included in LGBTQ? I'm pretty sure that's what the B is for. Why wouldn't they count?

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

Feb 2, 2024
Aren't bisexuals included in LGBTQ? I'm pretty sure that's what the B is for. Why wouldn't they count?
Because nobody wants us anywhere and for good reasons. We're all slimey, vile, hypocritical cunts. We don't belong anywhere and don't deserve to live. That's why nobody wants us there.

S

skittkles.s

Feb 19, 2024
Bisexuals do count as apart of the LGBTQ community, That is what the B stands for.

Reactions: Unsure and Useless
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Feb 7, 2023
Because nobody wants us anywhere and for good reasons. We're all slimey, vile, hypocritical cunts. We don't belong anywhere and don't deserve to live. That's why nobody wants us there.
I'm assuming bisexuals are seen as hypocritical because some bisexuals date individuals of the opposite sex? However, bisexuality is just defined as "a romantic or sexual attraction or behavior to more than one gender, or to both people of the same gender and different genders."

There's nothing stating that bisexuals have to be attracted to members of the opposite sex even though typically that is the case; they are just attracted to more than one gender.

Technicalities (and me being a smart ass) aside, I don't see how bisexual people are hypocritical for liking someone of the opposite sex out of 2+ genders they are attracted to. Wouldn't excluding bisexual people be defeating the purpose of LGBTQ inclusion?

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and kermudgeon
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

Feb 2, 2024
I'm assuming bisexuals are seen as hypocritical because some bisexuals date individuals of the opposite sex? However, bisexuality is just defined as "a romantic or sexual attraction or behavior to more than one gender, or to both people of the same gender and different genders."

There's nothing stating that bisexuals have to be attracted to members of the opposite sex even though typically that is the case; they are just attracted to more than one gender.

Technicalities (and me being a smart ass) aside, I don't see how bisexual people are hypocritical for liking someone of the opposite sex out of 2+ genders they are attracted to. Wouldn't excluding bisexual people be defeating the purpose of LGBTQ inclusion?
Including them is defeating the purpose, since bisexuals shouldn't fucking live in the first place. You might as well include rapists and pedophiles, if you included us. We make everyone worse off and make them look like idiots for our existence. No study has ever actually confirmed this disease of an orientation even exists at all. "Oh, but the definition says-" How often have you ever seen bisexuals actually date someone of the same gender? It's always a straight relationship, never anything else. If they actually fucking existed, you'd see anything other than that, but you don't. We are nothing but worthless subhumans, who should all be fucking shot.

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
No study has ever actually confirmed this disease of an orientation even exists at all.
Then why do you identify as one? Are you not real? If you have this much vitriol and hatred toward a group of people I don't see why you would group yourself in with them, because surely if bisexuality doesn't exist, then you could just identify yourself as, and live as, a gay or straight person. But instead you choose to be something that you loathe and live in that misery, it's so weird.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, Suicidebydeath, kermudgeon and 1 other person