• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
To be able to write about death. To be able to write about suicide - a fundamental human right. Only to be able to end one´s suffering. To be able to discuss our biggest taboo. The death that we all have to go through but no one wants to talk about. It is Sanctioned Suicide. You are the best. Continue to exist. Those who force us to live will eventually realize their mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Linda, ForgottenAgain, DeletedAccount0864 and 66 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's disgusting how suicide is so stigmatised despite the fact that the only relief lies in death, I hate those anti-suicide people who want to force people to suffer no matter what. I bet that eventually many of them would change their views if existence became much more unbearable for them, as after all there's no limit as to how much people can be tortured in this hellish existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yuki_03, Hotsackage, 4am and 23 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Thanks to 1st Ammendment of the United States .

• Yay!
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, DeletedAccount0864, 4am and 7 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I find even non life/death related talks refreshing here compared to other places.

Reactions: Linda, chestnut, ForgottenAgain and 17 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yeh I agree. Anyone who has sat googling methods all by themselves before will know how lonely that feels. When I finally discovered this community it was just amazing. It's a shame there are so many of us in a similar situation, I wouldn't wish it on anyone-but if we're going through it anyway, not doing it all alone on some level sure helps. For me it's the freedom to talk without being shut down because it's still a taboo. Even tho literally in the UK this week they're telling people to talk and open up for MH day-I bet people have still been feeling censored tho. We can't open up 100% anywhere but here.
My family are still in the "what have you got to be depressed about" and "there are people far worse off than you" mindset FFS.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, chestnut, sserafim and 20 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Tbh actually SaSu is my only safe place. A place where i can tell my honest thoughts. And that's pretty soothing to know that im not the only one thinking that way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Linda, ijustwishtodie, tarococo and 12 others
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Only place I know where you can talk about suicide and not receive empty platitudes, being told all sorts of reasons why suicide is wrong, etc.

Reactions: Linda, ijustwishtodie, 4am and 15 others
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
It's disgusting how suicide is so stigmatised despite the fact that the only relief lies in death, I hate those anti-suicide people who want to force people to suffer no matter what. I bet that eventually many of them would change their views if existence became much more unbearable for them, as after all there's no limit as to how much people can be tortured in this hellish existence.
How long have you been writing the exact, same narrative over and over again? It's boring, and it may be YOUR truth, but it's certainly NOT everyone's truth! Honestly....

Reactions: MyTimeIsUp, lonelywander, zel and 1 other person
DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
this seems to be the only place that people like us have a voice without being judged, without being misunderstood, and most importantly ... without being held against our Will! - Sad yet True!

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda, dggtscccvfd, sserafim and 8 others
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
The amount of freedom on all levels is unmatched. It's comforting knowing and being a part of the community.

Reactions: Linda, voyager, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Death is a natural part of life, but it is so stigmatized that is next to impossible to have a normal conversation about it. I've liked the fact that SaSu makes it easier to have these conversations, provides a place to vent, and to connect with other who can relate to my problems.

Thank you to the team that keeps the site running, as so many people try to take it down. But also, Thank You to the entire SaSu community for allowing these conversations to occur in a supportive and caring manner. This site wouldn't be what it is without all of you too. :heart:

How long have you been writing the exact, same narrative over and over again? It's boring, and it may be YOUR truth, but it's certainly NOT everyone's truth! Honestly....
The great part about this site is she can continue to express her views as long as she want. That's her choice. So let's not hate on her, especially in the middle of a thread celebrating the freedom of speech this site provide.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Linda, ijustwishtodie, Redleaf1992 and 13 others
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Wanna know what's the biggest irony about this website?

By browsing around and studying suicide methods, it actually makes you (as a suicidal person) a safer person.

How? Because by doing research, you start to realize that dying isn't easy. You also are aware of the methods that do work and don't work. Which in turn, prevents you from making stupid decisions that would've resulted in lifelong disabilities that's worse than death.

People here are supportive and helpful. You have a place to vent and talk about death, be comforted without being patronised (most of the time). You will never receive a greater (free) support than here, as my experience with getting help from mental health crisis and practitioners has been godawful.

To paint a picture that this website is awful and harmful is ignorant and misleading.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, 45bb146eff4, Redleaf1992 and 19 others
H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
To be able to write about death. To be able to write about suicide - a fundamental human right. Only to be able to end one´s suffering. To be able to discuss our biggest taboo. The death that we all have to go through but no one wants to talk about. It is Sanctioned Suicide. You are the best. Continue to exist. Those who force us to live will eventually realize their mistakes.
I agree with you. Your nickname says "Death is freedom", could you please elaborate why you think that?

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
SS is the first time I feel understood and understand those around me. Thread after thread I relate or get hit in the feels because I've been there. It's a special place and I'm glad I found it. Right now it's pretty much the only thing keeping me going (which is ironic, if you were to believe the normies). I love it here, we are cursed together <3

Reactions: Linda, sserafim, doormat25 and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Suicide is not bad , being born without our consent is bad, you just remove yourself from something you did not consent.

Its just setting yourself free from the matrix, its our right.

• Yay!
Reactions: Linda, ijustwishtodie, MyTimeIsUp and 3 others
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i'm quite new to this website as i only discovered it just recently, but it's definitely such a great place. it's so freeing to be able to talk about these thoughts and have them be accepted, nobody telling you you're wrong or overdramatic for feeling this way and trying to control what you do.

people will support you if you want to stay alive and are struggling to, but they'll also support you if you've had enough of trying to live and want to stop. they respect you enough to let you make your own decisions, unlike most people when it comes to suicide.

there's lots of really kind and understanding people on here, i'm happy to have found this website and people like me who are going through many of the same struggles.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 7 others
Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
Great website. I support it. The governments should open their eyes.

Reactions: Linda, sserafim and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Thanks to 1st Ammendment of the United States .
Actually the site has been hosted outside the US too. But have you ever noticed for instance, that American tech giants pretty much comply with any common US law except one, and that is in fact the 1st Amendment. Makes you wonder if the intention here is to dismantle it in the only place where it truly counts, i.e. the worldwide public forum of the internet.
Yes, this place is special. Was alone with my thoughts for decades and finding this site and the people here meant the world to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Linda, sserafim, doormat25 and 3 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Actually the site has been hosted outside the US too.
Oh , I didn't know that .
But have you ever noticed for instance, that American tech giants pretty much comply with any common US law except one, and that is in fact the 1st Amendment. Makes you wonder if the intention here is to dismantle it in the only place where it truly counts, i.e. the worldwide public forum of the internet.
Yeah , I have noticed it . Jack Dorsey (ex-CEO of twitter) said that they will not abide by the first amendment . Big tech gagged Trump (Not that I like him but he was the sitting president) , suppressed the hunter Biden laptop story, Youtube demonetizes videos with controversial topics. I won't be surprised if they try to censor this site too .

Yes, this place is special. Was alone with my thoughts for decades and finding this site and the people here meant the world to me.
🫂

Reactions: sserafim, doormat25, letmejoindeath and 1 other person
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I am glad to have discovered this site
I just wish it was easier to find a way to die though 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, sserafim, doormat25 and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
We were born against our permission and we do not even have the right to die. Suicide is taboo and illegal almost all over the world. This means that the right to die is denied. These laws must be changed. Stop treat humans worse than our pets.

Reactions: Linda, sserafim, YoungJijii and 1 other person
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
My family are still in the "what have you got to be depressed about" and "there are people far worse off than you" mindset FFS.
That's how you know they don't have a clue. I was asked a similar question by some of my family when I went voluntarily to the psych ward and I didn't bother explaining much. Told me everything I needed to know about the people that care about me. And they were there.

And the bullshit about others having it worse than me is just a reminder that it isn't just my life that is completely overwhelming. Many others have it much worse! If that was supposed to make me feel better, it didn't work. Like, thanks for the reminder, that life in general sucks ass for most.

Also, the implication that my suffering can be lessened or outright ignored because someone else suffers more, really drives me. It feels the same as when my father would tell me I didn't have it as bad as he did. So what he did was cool. Makes it really easy to dismiss someone.

Sorry your people are like that and thanks for sharing that part of your story.

Reactions: Linda, sserafim, doormat25 and 2 others
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Free speech is a blessing...

Reactions: Linda, sserafim and DT2007
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I agree. I love Sasu. If this was Reddit then we would have brainless pro-lifers everywhere here who try to gaslight and guilt-trip you into staying alive and continue suffering.

Reactions: Linda, offbalance, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Sanctioned Suicide is beautiful. We do not want anyone to die or suffer. It's just that no one understands. I once spoke to my therapist about how my depression and anxiety made me want to kill myself. As a result, I was forced into a mental hospital. I think things I experienced were brutal. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night finding myself screaming. Just screaming. I have depression and anxiety. Now I also have PTSD. And I want out of this living more than ever.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Linda, dggtscccvfd, DeletedAccount0864 and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
This site saved me from a life of even greater misery. The only ones that get that are the ones who are going through similar life challenges or worse.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, sserafim, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Wanna know what's the biggest irony about this website?

By browsing around and studying suicide methods, it actually makes you (as a suicidal person) a safer person.

How? Because by doing research, you start to realize that dying isn't easy. You also are aware of the methods that do work and don't work. Which in turn, prevents you from making stupid decisions that would've resulted in lifelong disabilities that's worse than death.

People here are supportive and helpful. You have a place to vent and talk about death, be comforted without being patronised (most of the time). You will never receive a greater (free) support than here, as my experience with getting help from mental health crisis and practitioners has been godawful.

To paint a picture that this website is awful and harmful is ignorant and misleading.
One of the best post in Sasu for me. Thanks StellaSommus for writing those words.

Reactions: Linda, sserafim, huphup and 1 other person
ANTALWOODA

ANTALWOODA

Mar 16, 2023
I agree that death is ultimate freedom, death is like unavoidable sentence that every single human and sentient being was subjected to, one thing is that not everyone will realize harm that is being done bu not providing and allowing peaceful ways to end existence

Reactions: Linda and sserafim
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I left for a short while, I guess you can call it a hiatus but it feels good to be back home. I know I wont be seeing a lot of familiar faces that had frequent the site back when I was on it but I hope to join them eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, sserafim and ANTALWOODA
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
We should all be able to determine the time of our own death to avoid meaningless suffering. But that is not the case because mankind is very stupid who follow stupid laws and fabrications. Never forget that the masses are very stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, divinemistress36, dggtscccvfd and 3 others