Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I checked out Stans guide and another source and did search on the site. Just wanted some clarification.
I want to do a 8 regime. I did see the 48 hour one. But what caught me was the lack of info on eating between taking the Meto.

Eat normally all day and go to bed. Sleep for 8 hours. So I am fasting for 8 hours. Then wake up, take 600mg ibuprofen 1hr before, take 30mg of Meto 15 min later, take antacid (tums) 15 min later, then SN. Does that sound right? I saw the sample schedule on the guide. Just anxious that's I'm wrong.
Also, did anyone realize 50ml of water is not very much? I kept imagining it to be a big cup lol

Reactions: Deleted member 13412
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I'd advise waiting 45 minutes after taking 30mg of meto instead of the usual 15 min to make sure it's fully absorbed. Double dose on the tums label. If you're in the U.S, buy tagamet hb at Target and take 800mg (4 tablets) alongside the meto so the SN is more potent and kills you faster but that's totally optional. Yeah, I realized 50ml isn't that much when I measured it too lol But the less water, the better. It'll just be way, way saltier than 100ml but at least it's less to drink lol

edit: I love your Killua profile picture! I forgot how much I fell for him in my teens lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 4993
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I'd advise waiting 45 minutes after taking 30mg of meto instead of the usual 15 min to make sure it's fully absorbed. Double dose on the tums label. If you're in the U.S, buy tagamet hb at Target and take 800mg (4 tablets) alongside the meto so the SN is more potent and kills you faster but that's totally optional. Yeah, I realized 50ml isn't that much when I measured it too lol But the less water, the better. It'll just be way, way saltier than 100ml but at least it's less to drink lol

edit: I love your Killua profile picture! I forgot how much I fell for him in my teens lmao
Thanks so much that's helpful. Lol I looked for the perfect wallpaper of hunterXhunter and I knew it was it (:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and InterstateFlowers
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Would Pepto-Bismal suffice as an antacid instead of MOM? I have been unable to find MOM in stores here in Canada.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Would Pepto-Bismal suffice as an antacid instead of MOM? I have been unable to find MOM in stores here in Canada.

I have Ranitidine I got from Rexall. From everything I've read Ranitidine will work.

Reactions: ITryHard
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I have Ranitidine I got from Rexall. From everything I've read Ranitidine will work.
Ranitidine is supposed to be like Tagamet but 8 times stronger from what i've read

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Correct, go to rexall should be there
Just came back from Shoppers (don't have a Rexal near me) and they don't carry Ranitidine. However, the pharmacist assured me that Famotidine, which I purchased is similar and works the same way, so I purchased that.

Reactions: rt1989526