• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
What if the act of CTB is a sacred and beautiful act? What if it's as noble a choice as any other? What if it is a sacred right of passage? What if the rest of the world can see it as such too?

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and divinemistress36
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
"But at the bottom, the immanent philosopher sees in the entire universe only the deepest longing for absolute annihilation, and it is as if he clearly hears the call that permeates all spheres of heaven: Redemption! Redemption! Death to our life! and the comforting answer: you will all find annihilation and be redeemed!" - Philipp Mainländer

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Maybe this is a taboo that still needs to be overcome, maybe in the future people will see this more naturally.
as I was writing in another post
I doubt there is any kind of eternal suffering, hell was a creation of the church to facilitate control over the masses.
Basically everything we were told revolves around mass control, if they said that dying was good everyone would want it.
In fact, this happened in the war between Iraq and Iraq, the ayatollah gave permission to anyone who died in the war to go straight to heaven, thousands of people cleared the minefields, making the mines explode, laying on them so the army could pass safely .

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, reclaimedbynature and divinemistress36