E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The SN just arrived. Posting a photo of the stamps on the packet,by way of proof.
It does come in a sealed tub.
The packet did require a signature,but because of Covid,the postman signed for it himself.
Where did you go to order the sn? (I understand that maybe specific names and sources cannot be used here). I am new to all this so have no idea about all the abbreviations people use about the sources. Is it all via DW?
I am in the UK so it is difficult to find any sellers.

Last edited:
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Where did you go to order the sn? I am new to all this so have no idea about all the abbreviations people use about the sources. Is it all via DW?
I am in the UK so it is difficult to find any sellers.
PM ME

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
will you test it?
No. I don't have the need to. I cannot say more than that,without getting into the territory of "someone said internet acquaintances tested it,multiple times"...All pretty meaningless and unhelpful.
You should test it yourself,then,you'll know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fear191829218
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
The SN just arrived. Posting a photo of the stamps on the packet,by way of proof.
The packet did require a signature,but because of Covid,the postman signed for it himself.
When did you order yours? I'm pleased for you

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
When did you order yours? I'm pleased for you
15th June.
It became less urgent for me,because I managed to get some from Ziplockbag Guy.
I feel for you. I remember how frantic and frustrated I was getting when waiting for any SN whatsoever to arrive.
Just one more Russian package,LW from U.S. and Ukrainian outstanding.
Thought it only right to take responsibility and wait until they're here before ctb,rather than leave it to fate,place a warning that more will be arriving through the mail after my death...

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Fear191829218, Busdriver and 1 other person
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
15th June.
It became less urgent for me,because I managed to get some from Ziplockbag Guy.
I feel for you. I remember how frantic and frustrated I was getting when waiting for any SN whatsoever to arrive.
Just one more Russian package,LW from U.S. and Ukrainian outstanding.
Thought it only right to take responsibility and wait until they're here before ctb,rather than leave it to fate,place a warning that more will be arriving through the mail after my death...

Two weeks after me then :( doh. I have some from zip bag guy also. I wanted to wait for this package for same reasons as you

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Saed
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020

Thank you for this, this is good to know! Were there any warning symbols or anything of the sort on the box that it came in?

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you for this, this is good to know! Were there any warning symbols or anything of the sort on the box that it came in?
It's a plastic jar/tub,inside of a small,plastic envelope. No warning symbols.
I could PM you with another fact,that cannot be mentioned here.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Fear191829218 and Busdriver
V

Vasilii

Jul 13, 2020

HI! I'm very new to the SS community, but I also want to purchase SN. I've tried so many times to find a trustworthy seller. Does anyone know who could PM me with a liable seller? I'm from the Netherlands btw.

Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
It's a plastic jar/tub,inside of a small,plastic envelope. No warning symbols.
I could PM you with another fact,that cannot be mentioned here.

Could you pm me too please ;)

Reactions: Saed
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
And me. I can't find it on ebay. It is available in US but they don't send to Europe. Maybe someone can give a hint how they found the source? In google? Can someone PM me?

Last edited:
M

Moon2018

Apr 12, 2020
Good evening. Please give a link to who you ordered Nembutal.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Good evening. Please give a link to who you ordered Nembutal.
This thread is about Russian sodium nitrite.
There are loads of threads on N,but no links get posted in the forums,and be very careful asking for links to N You could get scammed.
Purchasing N is more complex than clicking on a web link Anyone who tells you otherwise is out to steal your money.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
So looks like my sn has got lost in the post. Seller offered repost and I asked for express shipping this is £28. Does this sound about right to U.K.?

Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
So looks like my sn has got lost in the post. Seller offered repost and I asked for express shipping this is £28. Does this sound about right to U.K.?

I also paid 28€ for an express shipping. Have you managed to get it yet?

sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Bumping this thread - has anybody who ordered from this seller received their SN? Mine has been in transit for almost 2 months now..