• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreamingMySuicide

StreamingMySuicide

Loving life!! /s
Nov 21, 2018
1. There is a thread on here named "The Official User's Pictures Thread" but the rules say "Personal Information: Don't post personal information of neither yourself nor providers." soo... I don't really want to break the rules but I want to join in on the fun and post my pictures? Can the rules be clarified to reflect this?

2. The rules state "Shoutbox: No sexual talk, or abuse of any of the above rules in it. Any image or meta attachments must be put into spoiler tags if shared in Chatroom." but what exactly is a "meta attacment"? People in the shoutbox tell me I must put links in spoiler tags, I don't see this in the rules though. Can you define what meta attachments are in the rules or reword it so it's unambiguous?

Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
1. There is a thread on here named "The Official User's Pictures Thread" but the rules say "Personal Information: Don't post personal information of neither yourself nor providers." soo... I don't really want to break the rules but I want to join in on the fun and post my pictures? Can the rules be clarified to reflect this?

2. The rules state "Shoutbox: No sexual talk, or abuse of any of the above rules in it. Any image or meta attachments must be put into spoiler tags if shared in Chatroom." but what exactly is a "meta attacment"? People in the shoutbox tell me I must put links in spoiler tags, I don't see this in the rules though. Can you define what meta attachments are in the rules or reword it so it's unambiguous?

A lot of people use imgur or tiny pic, which are website, you upload a picture there, and then it makes a link, you take the link and then put the link inside the spoiler tag bottom section and put a title on the top hinting at what your link is to or about. you could also paste a web address like a news article in the spoiler tag

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

1. regarding the rule you quoted: it's more of an advice than an order. We recommend every user to be extremely careful with any data uploaded to the platform & but in the end it's up to your own choice whether you decide to share this kind of personal information or not.

2. I edited/shortened the corresponding rule because apparently the term was unclear.

Thank you for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.