terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Yes, I know Nembutal/pentobarbital is the "gold standard" in ctb. Coincidentally, I really got into watching as US show called Mary Kills People late last year, which was all about people's right to die on their own terms. Of course, the characters had terminal illnesses, which is a different case than hopelessness. But it highlighted the fact that pento is something you can no longer get (outside of South America), because people used it to exit peacefully.

No, never attempted ctb. Too afraid of both the end, what it'd do to my family, as well as the mess left behind. And also the results of a failed attempt. If I were to do it, it wouldn't be for attention seeking; it would be because I wanted an end to being in my head. So OD or cutting wouldn't be options. Both would just get me sectioned.

More than the pain, it's the finality that scares me. There's no Undo.
Have been through depression many, many times and always will for reasons I don't really understand. But it's the thoughts of the futility of my existence and my inability to move fwd in life that get me when The Black Dog (Churchill's name for his depression) visits.

Having read reports of celebrities, those in the public eye & normal people from various statistics that have ctb, I reckon several would've already ctb in my situation. But the fear of what happens next is just insurmountable for me.

I've wasted so much money w/ the idea that "once I've got this or done that, everything'll finally be ok". Nope.

Whatever I do or buy, *I'll* still be the constant, so nowt will improve. This would be enough to push many to ctb. But the various fears are just too great for me.

I hate that I'm such a coward & have become so self absorbed. I figure I kinda deserve to be stuck this limbo.
... Forgot to add; yes, you *could* of course try ordering nembutal online, but a) Customs wouldn't let it through and b) even if it did get through, how the hell do you know what you've *actually* been sent? Could be just water, saline - or something else that would definitely NOT involve a peaceful death.

Are you in the UK, Terry?

... Hell, can I even ask that question on the public forum? :shy:

I only ask as you may not have the same issues w/ restriction of Nembutal if you're not in the UK.
Hey there is still the possibility of getting N in the UK. Do a search "N from C".
I've had bouts of feeling low but not serious depression thankfully, it must be tough for you.
It sounds like you've been unlucky with your mental health I wouldn't beat yourself up too much if you can.

There's a chance N wouldn't get through customs but only a small chance. I know people who have fairly recently ordered 'product' (not N, but something just as illegal) several times from abroad and it's got through customs ok.
N's purity from the supplier C has been tested by Energy Control in Spain by 2 forum members that I've heard of and although it isn't as pure as C claims it's still pure enough to ctb.
Yes I'm in the UK, I see you are too, it was a pleasant day here today weather wise i took my dog for a couple of nice walks, how was it for you?

Last edited:
F

FailingAtLife

Mar 2, 2020
Hey there is still the possibility of getting N in the UK. Do a search "N from C".
I've had bouts of feeling low but not serious depression thankfully, it must be tough for you.
It sounds like you've been unlucky with your mental health I wouldn't beat yourself up too much if you can.

There's a chance N wouldn't get through customs but only a small chance. I know people who have fairly recently ordered 'product' (not N, but something just as illegal) several times from abroad and it's got through customs ok.
N's purity from the supplier C has been tested by Energy Control in Spain by 2 forum members that I've heard of and although it isn't as pure as C claims it's still pure enough to ctb.
Yes I'm in the UK, I see you are too, it was a pleasant day here today weather wise i took my dog for a couple of nice walks, how was it for you?

Being very, very stupid, I Googled "N from C" and nothing came up, of course.

:shy: :meh:

Then I twigged. But who/what does C refer to? (Btw, you might want to reply by PM about now, as I'm sure we're circling the drain re: the forum rules.)

If I could avoid beating myself up, my friend, I'd likely never have found my way to this site in the first place...:wink:

Long been a problem for me, this...:mmm:

The day's been as it's been the last week or two; me procrastinating & simply avoiding $#!t I know would be useful to do.

Has you having a dog really helped? People have said about getting a dog, but I know there'd be days when I just Could. Not. Be. Bothered. To. Walk. The. Thing.
And that's not fair on the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: terry_a_davis
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Np i'm going to bed now i'll pm you tomorrow about N from C.

Reactions: FailingAtLife
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
There was one point after joining this forum that I was actually serious in doing it. When I first joined this forum my initial motive was to determine whether CTB was the best possible option for me.

Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
I joined because I wanted to talk to people who think the way I do. I'm sick of talking to people who are generally healthy and act like their sadness is depression. Or their nervousness is anxiety. I want to socialize with people who have real mental illness. Not people who think being sad about being alone or not doing well enough in life is depression.

F

FailingAtLife

Mar 2, 2020
"I thought being toxic only meant direct physical or emotional attacks towards a person, but it's now defined as not fitting in into someone's convenience."

I made an amusing, euphemistic saying/poster to cover this kind of situation:

"The world would be a nice place to live if it wasn't so full of Other People... "

... Where "Other People" are basically a$$holes, such as those you describe...↪️ 1584284672947

So how are you feeling now, my friend...?

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
@Underscore

"I stay for companionship, pure and simple. There are some interesting people on here and I welcome insights into things from a different perspective than my own."

You just described me.

F

FailingAtLife

Mar 2, 2020
I joined because I wanted to talk to people who think the way I do. I'm sick of talking to people who are generally healthy and act like their sadness is depression. Or their nervousness is anxiety. I want to socialize with people who have real mental illness. Not people who think being sad about being alone or not doing well enough in life is depression.

I hear you, my friend. As I just said, "Other People" syndrome....↪https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1584284672947-png.29707/

There's a chasm between clinical depression and "feeling a bit down", as I've sadly spent the last 20 years of my life finding out on a recurrent basis thanks to a "Bash to the head" (read as: brain injury :wink:)

Can I ask @Beautiful_Disgrace how you've come to find yourself in the unfortunate position of having clinical depression?

Reactions: Beautiful_Disgrace
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
Can I ask @Beautiful_Disgrace how you've come to find yourself in the unfortunate position of having clinical depression?
I've been in and out of therapy since I was 7. Sexual, physical and emotional abuse was normal for me in my childhood. I have spoken to family members who told me that my depression started as early as four years old, stating I did not take care of myself and was socially withdrawn to the point I never left my room. So sadly, there was never a time in my life that I can remember when I wasn't depressed.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I stayed here after my friends ctb. I don't want to. Im here to talk about depressions, anxiety and other mental problems. Found some great people to talk to, who just understand and don't judge

F

FailingAtLife

Mar 2, 2020
I've been in and out of therapy since I was 7. Sexual, physical and emotional abuse was normal for me in my childhood. I have spoken to family members who told me that my depression started as early as four years old, stating I did not take care of myself and was socially withdrawn to the point I never left my room. So sadly, there was never a time in my life that I can remember when I wasn't depressed.

Oh, God. I'm so sorry to hear that, my dear. :aw:

I'd like you at least to tell me that the abuse wasn't from a close family member...

... But given that you then said:

"I have spoken to family members who told me that my depression started as early as four years old, stating I did not take care of myself and was socially withdrawn to the point I never left my room"

Followed by:

". So sadly, there was never a time in my life that I can remember when I wasn't depressed."

... I'm given to thinking that this was indeed the case. Do you have contact with any members your immediate family?

... Or are they all a$$holes...? :'(