• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Each time I hit rock bottom, God parts the clouds and lovingly says unto me: Go lower, you piece of filth, lower, lower, lower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if he is acting like that, I'll kick him in the nuts, tell him that from me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Hey, if he is acting like that, I'll kick him in the nuts, tell him that from me!

You need the mother of all ladders to climb all to way to his nuts... But I thank you kindly for the show of support. Btw, I make a very good lasagna. The secret is to put parmesan in the bechamel, if you ask me :-)

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You need the mother of all ladders to climb all to way to his nuts... But I thank you kindly for the show of support. Btw, I make a very good lasagna. The secret is to put parmesan in the bechamel, if you ask me :-)

Let's make it together! I even have kept the basil alive in the pot, though it is getting to look sad.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Let's make it together! I even have kept the basil alive in the pot, though it is getting to look sad.

I usually put dried thyme and rosemary in the meat sauce and then have a little fresh basil when I serve it. :hug:

Reactions: Ghost2211