• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I'm an old fart. How do I attach YouTube clip here?
1) Decide what band you like that begins with the next letter of the alphabet (that hasn't been chosen yet); 2) Search for your favourite song of theirs on YouTube; 3) Right click and copy the website that is youtube.something via clicking on the paperclip in the menu of symbols above where you are writing; 4) Write the band's name in text above the video (ideally, cos I'm a perfectionist).

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
1) Decide what band you like that begins with the next letter of the alphabet (that hasn't been chosen yet); 2) Search for your favourite song of theirs on YouTube; 3) Right click and copy the website that is youtube.something via clicking on the paperclip in the menu of symbols above where you are writing; 4) Write the band's name in text above the video (ideally, cos I'm a perfectionist).
Thank you.

Reactions: Studio84
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
X is for sure the worst one... You've got like a choice of about 5 that I'm aware of and none of them are that good really!

This is the only other X group I'm aware of. But, c'mon, they're awesome, at least in a 1977 punk rock way.
XRay Spex

IIRC in 1977-8 they got banned even more than the Sex Pistols did.
Maybe b/c they had a girl lead singer?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
This is the only other X group I'm aware of. But, c'mon, they're awesome, at least in a 1977 punk rock way.
XRay Spex

IIRC in 1977-8 they got banned even more than the Sex Pistols did.
Maybe b/c they had a girl lead singer?

I think you might of picked one of the best of the bunch... Although I do think making plans for nigel by xtc is a cracking tune! It could of been because of the girl lead singer.Maybe they had more provocative songs.i mean up yours would of been pretty fucking out there for middle aged middle class Britons in the 70's!

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Zebulon Pike

Warning: Rant!
Words cannot describe how tedious every song on this CD is.
How this CD came into my possession, dunno, but I must have burnt it to MP3 and got rid of it. All I have are five files on my External HD.
It is like bad Rush cover band meets bad Led Zeppelin cover band and leaves out a vocalist that might otherwise make this tolerable.
Except I think the musicians are competent, just engaged in an exercise in masturbatory self-indulgence that is boring at three minutes and excruciating at eleven.
I have never listened to the album in full, because, yee gawds, who could?
I can usually find something positive to say about most music even if it isn't really my thing. Not here. (Well, I did say I thought the musicians were competent. So...I guess?)

Can't find anything about this band on Wikipedia, they don't seem to have any kind of web presence besides the songs on YouTube. Guess they smartened up and were embarrassed by this mess.

Well, it is a Z, and a legitimate one. :I
Rant Over

Edit:
How the hell did I forget XTC? Yikes. Can you get Alzheimer's in your 50s? Oh, and the Zebulon Pike album name is even pretentious: Space is the Corpse of Time.

Last edited:
C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
Marlyn Manson. Sorry, don't know how to do a link

nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023