• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kyanite

Dec 12, 2020
I know this probably isn't a new discussion but I've been looking into different ways of obtaining SN within Europe where it's restricted . The best option I've come across seems to be buying it from the US and getting it reshipped over . The cost isn't cheap but nothing too serious. The main issue seems to be the risk of it getting stopped by customs and then that getting linked back. Which would be the same as a failed attempt.

I have a backup method but obviously if I can get SN then I'd prefer that.

Wondering what everyone else thinks

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
I know this probably isn't a new discussion but I've been looking into different ways of obtaining SN within Europe where it's restricted . The best option I've come across seems to be buying it from the US and getting it reshipped over . The cost isn't cheap but nothing too serious. The main issue seems to be the risk of it getting stopped by customs and then that getting linked back. Which would be the same as a failed attempt.

I have a backup method but obviously if I can get SN then I'd prefer that.

Wondering what everyone else thinks
Worked for me, was delivered today