L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Do you guys get decent coke over there? Im just above the Mexico border. I saw some coke that would make a junkie cry. It was crystallized and yellow like a crayon. It smelled so bad. Just curious.
Depends there's two types

'pub grub'

or ' Flake'
My primary Method is SN I have everything ready

I have been drinking heavily and mixing with propranolol which is risky but wooo I'm still here. I call the secondary method ' self harm '

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I don't understand. How do they die from holding their breath? I thought if you go unconscious your body will just start breathing again. Do they strangle themselves while holding their breath until they go unconscious?

Oops sorry missed this, sorry for the late reply, usually, they are in a group and strangle each other or tie a rope around their neck and when they pass out release it, I remember a case where a boy in boarding school tied it alone and tied his nightgown belt around a handle and his neck and died.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Oops sorry missed this, sorry for the late reply, usually, they are in a group and tighten strangle or tie a rope around their neck and when they pass out release it, I remember a case where a boy in boarding school tied it alone and tied his nightgown belt around a handle and his neck and died.

Cheers

Geo
No worries. Dang. That's very unfortunate for that boy

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
I've struggled with an eating disorder for a long time, and a couple months ago I relapsed. Pushing myself to get sicker than ever before has been, oddly enough, the singular thing fueling my will to live. The hunger highs, the blackouts when I stand up, the heart palpitations from abusing meds to suppress my appetite... I love it all so much. Apparently the only thing that brings me genuine joy in life is the feeling of actively destroying myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: Stolen Absolution