• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It is certainly strange to understand why a rich person would suicide...

But I think they realize wealth is not the source of happiness (it can even be the source of many problems).

Materiality is the shell, but not the core, I think, and if a person has enough consciousness, maybe he/she will realize that living for the shell and not the core is completely pointless?

Like for example, what's the point of having wealth but no friends to share it with, etc?

But yea, I don't know... It certainly gets rid of a lot of suffering though.

I think it's better to have one's needs met than to "be rich". We don't need much to be happy... Food, safety, good friends, nature... What else?

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Most people are quite ignorant when it comes to clinical depression and some don't even believe it exists because they have never experienced it for themselves.

I hate people.

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
because the platitudes are for the biggest capitalists

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I think the way we live now is very unnatural. Humanity has evolved too quickly compared to our brains. For many it causes depression and other issues. It can be compared to animals working in circuses being abused every day, forced to perform. It's not the way we are meant to live.

Mental issues are a real problem - but I don't think the way we live our lives make them any easier to deal with.