• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Will a beta blocker overdose with alcohol be painful? Will it work? I have about 70 g of propranolol.
propranolol overdose typically presents with seizures, bradycardia and in rare cases, cardiac failure. These tend to be painful, and often result in serious or permanent injuries.

I doubt the alcohol would do much asides from reduce anxiety & SI unless you consumed enough to completely black out (I.e., a cardiac switch). Still, you're betting on the propranolol causing a fatal cardiac event which is not super likely; despite a cardiac event itself being almost guaranteed with beta blocker overdoses.

Benzodiazepines will be more effective for a cardiac switch (full loss of consciousness) as tolerance & absorption is more consistent and less risk of vomiting.

The reliability of propranolol may be a bit higher than certain OTC and pharmaceutical drugs represented by the 2-6% statistic I've mentioned before (as this statistic is likely attenuated by the inclusion of far less lethal drugs).

But, I would guess that it is not substantively greater than this statistic. That is to say that the statistic still accounted for propranolol overdoses to some degree; meaning the disaggregated success rate of propranolol on its own is probably only a few % higher than the 2-6% stat. I'd take an educated guess that it is still less than 15% reliable.

In short: yes it is painful, unless you blackout. Blacking out is better with benzos than alcohol. The likelihood of success is quite low, and odds are you will permanently injure or disable yourself, so I cannot recommend this method.
What's your opinion on the DDMA protocol but without Morphine?

Seems strange that Amitriptyline alone will cause a reliable and peaceful death if combined with Benzos, but wouldn't if be even more reliable if combined with Digoxin?

My understanding is the Morphine and Benzos are to put you in a deep sleep, whisky the Amitriptyline and Digoxin create the cardiac switch that results in death.

Surely Benzos + Amitriptyline + Digoxin would be better than Benzos and Amitriptyline alone?

If you don't have the Morphine for the DDMA but do have the required amount of Benzos, Digoxin and Amitriptyline then that would also work?

Couldn't you just take more Benzos and Zopiclone to compensate for not having the required Morphine?
Yes, you can skip the morphine. To my understanding, the theory behind using morphine is as an additional analgesic (painkilling) safeguard in the event that the benzodiazepine doesn't fully render one unconscious or otherwise unable to sense pain. Likewise, opioids potentiate benzodiazepines rendering a deeper state of unconsciousness. Just bear in mind the added risk of pain incurred by not utilizing this safeguard.

One would need to adjust the dose of benzos accordingly to ensure full loss of consciousness. Combining with z drugs (e.g., zopiclone) is certainly a good idea, but the z drug should only be added as an additional safeguard, as I'm not familiar with the precise pharmacodynamics of the interaction; take the same dose of benzodiazepine as instructed/as adjusted to compensate for the lack of morphine.

Last edited:
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
Hello! I'm planning to CTB very soon using SN, and I was hoping you could help me out by answering a few questions.

For antiemetics, I only have Prochlorperazine and Ondansetron (both nearly 3 years expired). Will that work? If so, how much of each should I take? (I'm 5'6" and 115lbs for reference)

I'm also currently taking 450mg Wellbutrin and 40mg Vyvanse. Will those pose any issues? Should I stop taking them?

Thank you so much!

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Hello! I'm planning to CTB very soon using SN, and I was hoping you could help me out by answering a few questions.

For antiemetics, I only have Prochlorperazine and Ondansetron (both nearly 3 years expired). Will that work? If so, how much of each should I take? (I'm 5'6" and 115lbs for reference)

I'm also currently taking 450mg Wellbutrin and 40mg Vyvanse. Will those pose any issues? Should I stop taking them?

Thank you so much!
Hi there,

Prochlorperazine or ondansetron will work just fine. I would recommend using ondansetron over prochlorperazine as prochlorperzine has similar pharmacodynamics as Wellbutrin & Vyvanse; ondansetron will therefore have less risk of any drug interactions. I can't remember the dosages for these specific drugs but I believe the SN megathread & the PPH discuss dosages.

Wellbutrin and Vyvanse should not pose any issues or contraindications with ondansetron or SN. I would take your usual dose of both these medications on the day you plan to exit.

As always, I am not a doctor.

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

May 6, 2024
are benzodiapenes actually good for reducing survival instinct?

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
Thank you for your response! What's your opinion on taking both prochlorperazine and ondanestron? The 2022 PPH recommended taking ondanestron in addition to meto.