GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When taking a walk I remember hearing about some stupid Adam Sandler movie where he has a remote and can manipulate time or something. I haven't watched it since Adam Sandler is not funny, but it made me want to make a thread.

1. You get to choose whether to be able to R, P or FF. You only get one pick and you can't change it later (... or earlier). You can vary how fast you fast forward / rewind. You can decide whether to become affected by the passage of time (aging, etc) during this process or not.

2. How do you use your newfound powers?

I'll begin: I'll pick the fast forward power and commit suicide by dehydration in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, 262653 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ooh, you're talking about Click, right? Honestly that's usually considered one of Adam Sandler's best if not the best movie he's in. I haven't seen it in a while but I think as long as you already find the concept interesting the movie itself is enjoyable enough for what they do with the topic no matter how funny or unfunny Adam Sandler is in it.

I'd probably rewind to the past to undo certain events. I don't know which one exactly if I could only choose one. Either that or I'd go to a few years in the future so I can catch up on all the stuff that came out since then and not have to wait for it.

Reactions: Celerity

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
How many uses do I have? If I use rewind function, do I get to keep the memories I've acquired over rewinded time? If I use pause, do I get to process information while the environment stands still?

I'd choose rewind and use it to learn about human behavior from practical experience. And learn more math. And martial arts. I don't know yet but I think I'll figure out how to spend a good time.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Can I rewind back to when I was 27-28 and stay that age in that place and time for as long as I want? Because things were good then, and I think I could live there forever.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Can I rewind back to when I was 27-28 and stay that age in that place and time for as long as I want? Because things were good then, and I think I could live there forever.
Don't necro my cringy threads lol.

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I'll rewind to when I was 14 and first put in psych drugs and make my parents not take me with that psychiatrist. Then fast forward to 16 and undo one of my tragedies, and also undo the visit to the psychiatrist that destroyed me. I'll stay there and move on from there. Done. My life is fixed. I would also love to keep the control in case I fuck up again.

Ahhhh how much I wish I could go in the past and fix my life :( !!!

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Ooh, you're talking about Click, right? Honestly that's usually considered one of Adam Sandler's best if not the best movie he's in. I haven't seen it in a while but I think as long as you already find the concept interesting the movie itself is enjoyable enough for what they do with the topic no matter how funny or unfunny Adam Sandler is in it.

I'd probably rewind to the past to undo certain events. I don't know which one exactly if I could only choose one. Either that or I'd go to a few years in the future so I can catch up on all the stuff that came out since then and not have to wait for it.
It seriously is his best movie. Worth a watch, OP. He's obnoxious as usual, but it doesn't hurt the movie too much.

As for me, rewind. Having a way to quickly undo my mistakes sounds great, even if I have to live longer to do it. Off the top of my head, there's a lot I could do-over.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021