K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Is there anything else I could take OTC as a replacement for that specific drug? I know there's some powerful ones but I don't know if they can work because of what Stan wrote in his old SN megathread.
I'm good on SN and I have ibuprofen I just can't get access to that one.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Which country?
I live in the US, so we have a lot of other options. The problem is the time I'll have to wait to get that prescription since I can't right now.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nothing else will do what meto does. It's main purpose is to empty the stomach faster. There are anti nausea meds, but that's not really what meto is doing. You could take zofran, but that is not otc either.

Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Nothing else will do what meto does. It's main purpose is to empty the stomach faster. There are anti nausea meds, but that's not really what meto is doing. You could take zofran, but that is not otc either.
My father had to go through a certain treatment and, at the time he had trouble keeping his food down, so my mom got him a certain medicine for that but it might be a prescription. It's at my old house so this is a real bummer. Might be some left over if I'm lucky.

Reactions: Ghost2211