• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Fanny Heist

• Yay!
Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Last edited:
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
I know it's not a movie but, Fannys 'R' US

Movies:
The Fanny Zone
The Fannyman
The Little Fanny
Insidious: The Red Fanny
The Pope's Fanny
The Fanny's Exorcist
Drop dead Fanny
Fanny Fiction
Fanny Mystery
Murder Fanny

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
" There Are No Clean Fannies "

" BYOB - Bring Your Own Bidet "

@Kerrtu 💫 brilliant as ever 🥹🙏💛

* oh my dear @Kerrtu your deeply moving words 💔 placing my palm on yours through the ether is magical 💫 🙏
beautiful kindred soul : your heart is gold + likewise, yes, my long lost friend who has allowed me to shed tears of joy + sorrow 😥
you are loved by me + will be missed terribly by me too ... when the universe welcomes you home ... it's not 'farewell' for long tho ... because someday the universe will let me go home too + our paths will cross once again … * in the same stellar nursery where we were forged
✨💛✨

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
" There Are No Clean Fannies "

" BYOB - Bring Your Own Bidet "

@Kerrtu 💫 brilliant as ever 🥹🙏💛

Little by little I am working towards meaningful farewells and while I haven't gotten to you just yet, I can say right now - @Per Ardua Ad Astra just as the lights of the city would make me feel alive or rather, revived…every time we interact here in this space, I feel as though I recognize a friend I've missed from long ago. And while my eyes may fill with tears, I smile, as I am so grateful to have shared laughter with you, to have witnessed your warmth and compassion towards others, towards me.

To say I will miss you doesn't fully encapsulate the feeling 🌌

IMG 3536

Fanny Dogs
Jin-Roh: The Fanny Brigade
Perfect Fanny
The End of Fanny
Fanny Royale
La Fanny
Man Bites Fanny

Fanny Royale 😆

Now I'm thinking of that part in Pulp Fanny…errr, Fiction…when Vincent is talking about the Royale with cheese - chef's kiss ✨

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
  • Black Clover: Fanny of the Wizard King (An AU in which Fem!Asta seeks to prove you don't need balls to make it to the top.)
  • The Princess & The Fanny (a tale of lesbian relationships and queer acceptance)
  • How to Train Your Fanny (a wiki how article in movie form on how to pleasure oneself)
  • How to Train Your Dragon: Hidden Fanny / How to Train Your Dragon: Fanny World (cw; bestiality)
  • The Emperor's New Fanny (One woman's angsty-yet-comedic journey of self-discovery)
  • Rise of the Fannies (A comedic look at feminism through the ages.)

Last edited: