• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
Hi, I ordered my SN. It's 500g of pure lab grade material. Unfortunately I will HAVE to repack it because it's the only way to hide it from my family. I'm planning on repacking it into 4 ziplock bags (250g in one ziplock bag and this ziplock bag into another ziplock bag just in case (the same for other 250g)). And I need your help. What could go wrong? May it deteriorate during the repacking process? Anything else I should know?

(I'm not sharing the source, sorry.)

Reactions: doggiesarecute
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
If you can't use bottles or other airtight containers, ziplock bags should be fine. Chemical deterioration shouldn't be an issue, just make sure there's no air/moisture inside the bags and store them in a cool, dark place. Some members use silica gel pads to absorb moisture but I don't think that's necessary.
Very important: always wear protective gloves when handling SN as it can be absorbed by the skin. Maybe @Goku Black and @Carcass will have other helpful inputs

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
What could go wrong?
Thin plastic can break, from tension and/or mechanical damage. Double bags may be enough, depending on your storage conditions. Ziplock bags are not airtight, so there might be a need to monitor them, if the SN forms a solid brick, there might also be a need to test it at some point. Aquarium strips will be enough.

May it deteriorate during the repacking process?
Unless it's exposed for days, not much. But it will absorb some water from the air. Depending on the humidity of your environment, it could be a bit.

Anything else I should know?
If you plan for a long-term storage, it would be a good idea to make your bags airtight at some point. The storage location needs to be dry. You are essentially hiding it from that "O" in the H2O. And from the family. What would happen if they find it in a plastic bag?

Last edited: