• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
It comes and goes whenever it likes. When it goes and gets a snack, you think to yourself, "hey, it's gone! Maybe I can finally start my recovery." And once you open the door to recovery, it zooms through the door again and into your life. It punches you to the ground and you are back at the corner when you stayed for the past hours, or days. Every time you think everything is getting better, on track. Master of your own decision, that little b**tch appears out of nowhere and gives you that stupid grin that makes you want to kill it. But when you stare in the mirror, you realise the problem.

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
It comes and goes whenever it likes. When it goes and gets a snack, you think to yourself, "hey, it's gone! Maybe I can finally start my recovery." And once you open the door to recovery, it zooms through the door again and into your life. It punches you to the ground and you are back at the corner when you stayed for the past hours, or days. Every time you think everything is getting better, on track. Master of your own decision, that little b**tch appears out of nowhere and gives you that stupid grin that makes you want to kill it. But when you stare in the mirror, you realise the problem.
It is not without reason that in my country such ailments are often called "cancer of the mind". I understand how you feel mate