KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
What immaturity?

Well , Macron dated his 40 year old wife when he was 15 and they look pretty fine to me.

Power disparities are only wrong , if the person with power abuses it , or the lesser participant can't get consent.

15 year old can give consent.
15 year olds cannot really give consent, your brain isn't developed enough to fully understand the implications of the act, nor the way the adult world functions. I am speaking from experience here. Truthfully, I didn't know what sex was when I was 14 and that enabled a 16/17 year old at my school to start molesting me, as I had no idea what was going on. Innocence still exists at that age.

At that age, you are probably just starting to (hopefully) receive sex education and are only a few years into puberty. Human beings are more often that not incredibly immature at this age too. People may start exploring with peers their age and becoming curious about sex and relationships, but that's only with others in their age group. There is a serious power imbalance and discrepancy in maturity and life experience between a 25 year old and a 15 year old, or a 40 year old and 17 year old, hence why it is inappropriate to exploit it.

Sure, I have autism and developed at a very different pace than most people mind you, but I certainly couldn't give consent when I was that young. There is no wholesome reason as to why older adults would want to pursue teenagers, unless they want a position of power and control. A child cannot be your equal, they will always look up to you as a role model for guidance, care, and nurturing. It is absolutely wrong for grown adults to take advantage of that.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Un-, lofticries and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Whats wrong with age gaps ? Why do you believe its wrong for the 40 year old women to date 15 year old men?
Nothing wrong with age gaps so long as both ppl are of age.

Because the 40 year old woman in question is a predator. It's not hard to find other adults to date unless the true motive is to take advantage of someone with less life experiance than you. Kids,tweens, and teens are more impressionable than adults.

I'm 27 and the thought of looking at highschoolers in that way creeps me out. As it should any adult with an ounce of morality. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and hamvil