• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
I liked to look at the stars when I was younger, never fascinated by what they were or where, just by the way they made me feel so small. When I smoke I can see them moving. Multiplying and congealing. They incorporate new order within their shapes. Lines create lines and points give rise to tilted perspectives and folding geometry. Prisms bisected and trisected over and over. Partitions divide my world into swathes so small and vast they blot out my sky and crush me and smash and smother and grind me down into nothing so I know my place. So I know that they are up there and I am down here. It scares and bewilders and warms me from a deep place that sees only their beauty. The stars. If I were to suddenly be gone, how long would it take for the influence of that fork in my path to reach those distant motes? I can imagine myself there instantly, with so much ease, but it is the earth where they exist, In my eyes. Maybe it would be instant, and they would flicker out as I do. Maybe it would take a thousand years for the news to reach those shifted perspectives, tilted so far out of view that I can only see them in my dreams. It comforts me to imagine the latter. That something that exists so deep inside, folded in on itself to such a degree, might outlive me. Maybe that's the afterlife. Maybe I will never know.

Go outside and look at the stars. Pay special attention to the space between them, the space between that space, that solid, immutable space, and understand that it is yours. It belong wholly to you, to do with as you desire. In your world beauty is possible, in your eyes and your sky. Feel the grandeur and understand that the way it moves you, grounds you, lifts you and crushes you is truth. Relax your eyes and understand that the way it makes you feel is beautiful and true and good. Relax your eyes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Saturn_, Forever Sleep, KillingPain267 and 3 others