• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
I relapsed a couple weeks ago, and just earlier tonight. I haven't self harmed by cutting since I was 15/16yo. I usually just hookup with strangers as a form of self harm but idk if I can mentally handle that anymore. My leg is bluddy, raw and stinging. I've been numb for weeks now atleast it's something.The last couple months have been a living hell. I've had 2 failed attempts in the past 2 years idk what's really keeping me from having a 3rd maybe successful attempt. My family hates me, I have no more friends I was traded for religion. Nothing and no one to live for. Maybe if I get lucky and if I decide to hookup with someone again they'll do me a favor and end it for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, divinemistress36, Hotsackage and 3 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome to the forum I am so sorry you are in so much pain my friend

Reactions: burner4242
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry you've been suffering like that. Is your leg okay or do you think it needs medical attention?
I hate it so much how one can just relapse after so long, I've been battling mental illness for 17 years now and relapses is what I hate the most.

Unless you're trying to implode your life by hooking up with strangers, please be safe 🫂

Reactions: burner4242
burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
I'm so sorry you've been suffering like that. Is your leg okay or do you think it needs medical attention?
I hate it so much how one can just relapse after so long, I've been battling mental illness for 17 years now and relapses is what I hate the most.

Unless you're trying to implode your life by hooking up with strangers, please be safe 🫂
I think it's ok it's scabbed over still kinda sore. We'll see about hookups they're not something that I'm proud of but atleast I sorta feel like I'm wanted around for a brief time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain