• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So everyone has told me I have to be redundant from my job. It's been months of bullying. There is no other job out there I want to do as much as this one. This one suited my interests and my talents - and now I will lose it because I've been bullied and discriminated against.

It's just I really had a dream of getting a promotion there and doing my dream job. Now that will never happen. I know I'm not well enough to do my dream job, and I'm not well enough at the moment to work. I've been bedridden again - all of today. Maybe I won't be well enough to work again.

This is feeling like one of the final straws towards CTB now. I don't have anythign left once my job goes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: VileLiquid, PaxAmerica, IWantToSleep and 7 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I just got fired too. I'm so sorry. The world is cruel, and the workplace is just one example where people treat each other like shit and we all have to pretend the callous inhumanity is acceptable because it's routine.

When some asshole with too much power impedes our ability to support ourselves - and therefore live - we're expected to respond to this aggressive action with a smile and a "constructive attitude" instead of punching that asshole in the face like they richly deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife, PaxAmerica, DeathWish77 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really can be so cruel, sorry to hear you are suffering so much, losing things we wanted can make us feel hopeless, I understand. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Am currently drafting my suicide note. I'm not sure it's good enough. I just want this over soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, demuic and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Am currently drafting my suicide note. I'm not sure it's good enough. I just want this over soon.
Just try your best. It's a lot better than nothing. I'm sorry it has come to this for you.

Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you. If it wasn't for mental illness, I could carry on, but today I've been bedridden. It's all torment, and htis is just the cherry on top!
Thanks for your messages.

Maybe I was too crazy to have a job - but I was good at this job and I loved it. I just excluded and bullied because I'm different.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, demuic and Celerity
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I've never had a job so I can't exactly relate but I can relate to feeling unable to work. It's hard, I hope things go your way.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime