RedHotRage

RedHotRage

May 1, 2023
Ear Infections are probably some of the worst pains people face in their lives. I wanted to die every single fucking day when I had them. And now I feel it returning in the middle of the night after like 2 months.

It's like your ear feels full of liquid and you're being stabbed twice a second for every single second of your life while there's a piercing tinnitus.

Even when it's "over" the Tinnitus lasts. And I'm done with this shit man. 5 months in the year and I go through physical shit for 2 months and mental shit for another month. "It gets better" my ass. I'm ready to hop on that bus.

• Aww..
Reactions: O_oreo., HadItAll and pickajack
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Ear infections are hell. Hope you are able to get some rest and it clearsšŸ¤ž

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHotRage
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just the fact that such extreme pain exists in this world certainly is enough to make me wish to cease existing. It's horrible how existence holds potential for unlimited torture to be experienced, this world is hell to me, and to me it makes sense wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings, the flesh prison that is the human body repulses me.

Reactions: RedHotRage
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I had chronic ear infection that left me with horrendous tinnitus. Doctors didnt believe me I had infection because they couldn't see it with their stupid little flashlight. Finally found a doctor to treat it bit the tinnitus remains