• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

feys

Jan 19, 2024
Drugs taken rectally seem to have greater bio-availability compared to oral administration, not to mention they eliminate the risk of losing drugs to vomiting rendering anti-emetics optional.
What I do want to find out is the volume of liquid that is reasonable and recommended for rectal administration. Obviously smaller volume will yield faster results, but is there an upper limit?
There is a max of 6.5mg N per 100ml in a sterile version. So if wanting a sure death, using 150-200ml may be required.
Is there literature on the liquid volume for rectal drug administration and what is a reasonable upper limit?

Reactions: Esokabat and rotciv
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
First, it's 6.5 grams of N/100ml, that would be 65mg/ml in the sterile version but the versions intended for euthanasia have up to 400mg/ml, which show N is very soluble. In AS clinics, they use 15g in approximately 50ml of water (300mg/ml) so i don't see why rectal administration would require a large amount than that.
Edit: The above is true for powder. If one has liquid N, they must use the entire amount of liquid in which the N comes dissolved, depending on the amount of N they want to use, e.g if one wants to use 6.5 grams, they must administer the whole 100ml bottle.. There is no safe way, which is outside of a lab, to extract the N from the veterinary formulations.

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Drugs taken rectally seem to have greater bio-availability compared to oral administration, not to mention they eliminate the risk of losing drugs to vomiting rendering anti-emetics optional.
What I do want to find out is the volume of liquid that is reasonable and recommended for rectal administration. Obviously smaller volume will yield faster results, but is there an upper limit?
There is a max of 6.5mg N per 100ml in a sterile version. So if wanting a sure death, using 150-200ml may be required.
Is there literature on the liquid volume for rectal drug administration and what is a reasonable upper limit?

From what I read, the ideal is not to exceed 10ml with warm water, so these already mixed solutions are best used orally.

F

feys

Jan 19, 2024
Sorry but why up the ass? Just swallow the liquid.
Oral administration requires anti-emetics, which tend not to be vegan.
And generally reducing or eliminating the risk of vomiting and so losing the active substance because of it seems obviously like an attractive alternative.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Hasn't it been years since anybody found any N?

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I am surprised that not more people are investigating the boofing method.
Considering that Nembutal tastes horrible and the Nembutal from Peru is so low percentage that one has to drink like 200 ml.
And if you vomit, you have to drink even more. I know that estrogen, progresterone all have higher absorbtion rate rectally than orally. On the other hand, I don't think boofing 200 ml is possible so maybe boof half of it and drink half of it
Hasn't it been years since anybody found any N?
It still found in S-America
Sorry but why up the ass? Just swallow the liquid.
Many on this forum failed as they could not drink N as it tastes horrible. One person described that it is the worst tasting thing they ever encountered. And you have to drink 200 ml of an extremely chemical tasting substance.