• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

therem

therem

Next week has already drained me
Oct 10, 2023
TL;DR, want to know what common street-dealt drug interactions are fatal. I can mix multiple 'bad' interactions.

This account is new here, but I have been lurking for some time.

I had committed to SN, and went to some marketplaces on the dark net that I have used for substances before, but none carry salts and lesser prescription meds, since they're mostly for recreational drugs.

My substance use has been mostly experimental, but has started to border on recreational, and have thus come in contact with a few dealers.

Obviously my preferred method of ctb is SN and possibly finding a kit in my own research on the dark net, but failing that, I was wondering if there are combinations of common street drugs that can guarantee ctb.

From my experimentation, I've come across a lot of interactions that are classed as unsafe or fatal, and given how easy it would be to accidentally do both, I assume there's a good mix that would guarantee death.

For example, Valium, Tramadol, and Alcohol would theoretically work, but I'd want something definite. A cocktail of common street-dealt drugs.

Any ideas? Thanks.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may have best chances with heroin or fentanyl and other strong opiates like morphine. Keep in mind that street drugs may not be pure which makes it difficult to know how much you'd really need.

For other ODs you can also check out the PPeH.