• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LaMortEstProche

LaMortEstProche

lemaridamande
Nov 2, 2023
i wanted to talk about my recovery journey so far. I've been put on new medication to help my impulsiveness and mood swings with my BPD. Today I got lower than the score i needed on a placement test for uni, but instead of getting all depressed and thinking my life is ruined, i was just sad and it gave me the motivation to continue studying so i can retake the test, and now im impatient to get it over with.

I've been genuinely happy now with this new medication. I feel less anxious and I feel like I have the strength to do things when I didn't before. I hope I don't relapse, because I think I'm doing great.

I'm also in remission because I used to be a heavy drug addict, abusing my prescription pills and such. But I havent done that since November

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: lost_ange2211, przeciwwymiotne, fleetingnight and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
That's great, I'm so happy for you! You should be rlly proud of yourself for not losing motivation, its easy to assume the worst

Last edited:
Reactions: LaMortEstProche
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
i wanted to talk about my recovery journey so far. I've been put on new medication to help my impulsiveness and mood swings with my BPD. Today I got lower than the score i needed on a placement test for uni, but instead of getting all depressed and thinking my life is ruined, i was just sad and it gave me the motivation to continue studying so i can retake the test, and now im impatient to get it over with.

I've been genuinely happy now with this new medication. I feel less anxious and I feel like I have the strength to do things when I didn't before. I hope I don't relapse, because I think I'm doing great.

I'm also in remission because I used to be a heavy drug addict, abusing my prescription pills and such. But I havent done that since November
Proud of you

Reactions: LaMortEstProche