• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
one game I recommend would be Doki Doki Literature Club! or ddlc for short :P . It's a spooky game disguised as a dating sim, but instead of "ahh monsters" its more how the game progresses with eventually glitches and jumpscares happening in the game, so like in ur mind/dialogue too :OOO . There's also silly lil easter eggs in some parts of the game, with the rarest being another jumpscare LMAO. It's such a great game because instead of your average dating sim and everything, you have a great horror game (with side stories that show some connection w/ the characters ND SILLY MUSIC :333)
I tried my best to not spoil anything, that way if anyone wanna try it, they can enjoy it to the fullest.
(first time I played it I was texting my friends what was going on and playing at the same time I WAS SCAREDDDD ;-; ;-; ;-;)
have funnn :DD

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I haven't been watching any shows or movies lately.
I just keep re-watching Adam Maier-Clayton's whole youtube channel since it brings me a sense of understanding that is hard to find in my day to day life.

one game I recommend would be Doki Doki Literature Club
Have had it in my steam library for literal years and just never get around to playing it lol. I hope I can get to it one day rather than it ending up a a part of my permanent back catalog of random games I never installed.

Tyrone Slothrop

Tyrone Slothrop

Mar 10, 2023
Here can rcmnd any, see play rcnt etc ,anime movie game etc , can say why etc, no spoitl plz
Maybe I'm just retarded, but holy fuck fix that grammar.
Any way, I recommend Artaud, Pessoa, Kafka, Dazai's No longer human, Celine, Montaigne, Stoner by Williams, T.S. Eliot, DFW, A clockwork orange (the book and film), Evangelion, Lain, HOI4, CK3, CIV5.

Last edited:
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Maybe I'm just retarded, but holy fuck fix that grammar.
Any way, I recommend Artaud, Pessoa, Kafka, Dazai, Celine, Montaigne, Stoner by Williams, T.S. Eliot, DFW, A clockwork orange (the book and film), Evangelion, Lain, HOI4, CK3, CIV5.

It says in her bio that they're disabled and have trouble talking/typing and to not make fun of it

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I've really been into the tv series "The Last Kingdom". Based on historical novels set in the Saxon-Viking era in the UK.

Great story, fascinating characters, battle scenes. I reckon it beats "Game of Thrones".

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
I've really been into the tv series "The Last Kingdom". Based on historical novels set in the Saxon-Viking era in the UK.

Great story, fascinating characters, battle scenes. I reckon it beats "Game of Thrones".
i am uhtred son of uhtred lol, of bebbenberg, that is set where i am from little england lol, great show that great shout, it kinda has gone under the radar too a little, well said because it is pretty interesting

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
i am uhtred son of uhtred lol, of bebbenberg, that is set where i am from little england lol, great show that great shout, it kinda has gone under the radar too a little, well said because it is pretty interesting
So you could even be one of Uhtred's descendants. Lol. I've got half-way through the fourth series and I've stalled due to technical problems with the fire stick.

I really like Father Beocca. I like Alfred and also his sanctimonious wife.

I wonder what the film is like?

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
it is a very good series mate i havnt watched some of the episodes tho lol, great shout btw, it is better than that goddawful vikings show by far lol, god that is tripe that is, but this series is pretty entertaining, imagine the blood eagle tho 😳 lol glad your enjoying it bro for reals 🙏

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
it is a very good series mate i havnt watched some of the episodes tho lol, great shout btw, it is better than that goddawful vikings show by far lol, god that is tripe that is, but this series is pretty entertaining, imagine the blood eagle tho 😳 lol glad your enjoying it bro for reals 🙏
You're right about the Vikings show. Total tripe.

Pretty nasty for sure in those times. In the series destroying eyes is a lawful punishment. And yeah - what sort of warped but inventive mind came up with the blood eagle?

The Vikings have more fun than the Saxons. And I can see why Uhtred prefers Valhalla to Heaven.

PS Looks like the firestick is back in business again so I'll be getting another fix of Uhtred soon.

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
yay well done rational take, hope you enjoy, and keep us posted on what happens as i am kind of out of the loop, hope your doing well too 🙏

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Idk what you're looking for but

Komi can't communicate (Netflix):

About a girl with severe social anxiety who therefore pretty much never talks. She is trying to make friends and meets a guy who understands her perfectly (even tho it's a little awkward in the beginning lol) who tries to help her make new friends.

Tomo-chan is a girl! (Also Netflix):

About a girl who is madly in love with her childhood best friend that lives next door. He sees here as a buddy tho so it's alls about her trying to win his heart over. It's quite funny too

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Even though lately I find it hard to do anything, 3D platformers are generally my go-to. Currently playing (or trying to play anyway) Ape Escape 2.

Besides that game, I could give you a whole list of 3D platformers that I've already played, given that they are pretty much the only genre I like (perhaps this is some kind of special interest, I don't know). Here's the list:

- The Ratchet and Clank trilogy
- The Jak and Daxter trilogy
- The Sly Cooper trilogy
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- Psychonauts
- I-ninja
- Scaler
- Pitfall: The Lost Expedition
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
- God of War
and God of War II (while technically they are not really 3D platformers, as the main focus is hack-and-slash kind of combat, they do contain quite a lot of platforming and it's good platforming; so I consider them to be 3D platformers)

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Even though lately I find it hard to do anything, 3D platformers are generally my go-to. Currently playing (or trying to play anyway) Ape Escape 2.

Besides that game, I could give you a whole list of 3D platformers that I've already played, given that they are pretty much the only genre I like (perhaps this is some kind of special interest, I don't know). Here's the list:

- The Ratchet and Clank trilogy
- The Jak and Daxter trilogy
- The Sly Cooper trilogy
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- Psychonauts
- I-ninja
- Scaler
- Pitfall: The Lost Expedition
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
- God of War
and God of War II (while technically they are not really 3D platformers, as the main focus is hack-and-slash kind of combat, they do contain quite a lot of platforming and it's good platforming; so I consider them to be 3D platformers)
Awww v amaze ratchet Jak sly ,spyro crash

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
E

existence_is

Jul 25, 2023
I've really enjoyed the anime A Silent Voice
it's probably the most touching story I've seen in a movie yet

Reactions: Daxter_87