I

impetuousvoid

Dec 6, 2023
Been looking for methods that would look like an accident to lessen the hurt to the family as opposed to them finding me hanging, thinking of drinking too much and just going too far out into the water for a night time swim before just letting myself sink and not resurfacing... reckon that this would look like enough of an accident or would I need to adjust things a little?

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Couldn't acquiring mental health problems be considered an accident or uncontrollable terminal illness? I can't imagine that you purposely chose to have it. The level of grief between the 2 probably wouldn't be that much of a difference anyways. Just make sure your note says that there is nothing they could have done to help you while you were alive.

Reactions: impetuousvoid
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sounds like you want shallow water blackout. I can't find the megathread because the search feature lowkey sucks with these things, but you'll be able to access it soon enough if you post more.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I've thought about doing something similar.. leaving my phone at home and just wandering out into the cold lake water in the middle of winter

Reactions: impetuousvoid