• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
So, what about cases when people CTB with driving car on extremely high speed? It's really hard to say that it was suicide, cuz everything looks like an accident, right?
I've just thought about that, if I'll not put seat belt on me and run my car about 150 mph, any crash in that case should be lethal.

Everyone knows, that I love fast and crazy driving. Last October I was stopped driving 102 mph on freeway for example.
So everything should be looking just like an accident , it's heartbreaking for family, but less than suicide , isn't it?
Of course I realize that it can't be a killing of someone else on the road, so I consider crashing into column/tree/rock etc...

Just put favorite track , burn last cigarette and push gas for a last ride

Added:
Or even better drive bike. It'll be enough one wrong move on high speed for crash and chances for survival much less than in car. Same time less chance hurt someone else, interstate freeways in night time pretty empty.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
Maybe, but you could still hit someone and hurt them in the process.

Reactions: Smashingairwaves, xBrialesana and purplemoon
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Sounds like you'd be putting other people at risk. Not something I'd personally consider.

Reactions: Smashingairwaves and purplemoon
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Well maybe you could drive off a cliff and make it look like an accident.

• Wow
Reactions: _Minsk, xBrialesana and 140 bpm
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
the bike idea is better.

Reactions: UpandDownPrincess
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
My opinion is that any ctb attempt that endangers others is a really bad idea! I would give it a hard pass. You could take pedestrians, other vehicles occupants with you and who knows maybe even emergency services may have to risk their lives. You have no idea what a disaster you could cause. On a slightly more positive note I like driving my sporty car too! Though it's sitting waiting for me to repair it forever :-( perhaps just enjoy having fun driving your car and find a less potentially apocalyptic method in the meantime? ;-)

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
This is actually tough to do in a modern car, even without a seat belt.

Most crashes these days have more survivors than fatalities, even at very high rates of speed.

There's also a giant chance that you'll wind up seriously injured either above or below the neck - or perhaps even both ways.

Reactions: Smashingairwaves and purplemoon
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So sorry to burst your dream, truly....

My father was a death investigator. Lots of dinner table talk about his job. Law enforcement have trained traffic investigators come out to the scene, do all kinds of measurements and analyses. They will know it was a ctb. Wreck or driving off a cliff.

• Aww..
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, faust, 140 bpm and 1 other person
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Even in the middle of the night there is still a chance of injuring or killing another person.

Reactions: Silentkiller23q
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Echoing other comments here, even driving into a column or rock, there's too much chance that a car traveling at high speed will carom and endanger someone else. I wouldn't recommend it.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Likely to hurt other people, and might just mess you up really badly instead of kill you.

O

OddOne

Jan 23, 2020
So, what about cases when people CTB with driving car on extremely high speed? It's really hard to say that it was suicide, cuz everything looks like an accident, right?
I've just thought about that, if I'll not put seat belt on me and run my car about 150 mph, any crash in that case should be lethal.

Everyone knows, that I love fast and crazy driving. Last October I was stopped driving 102 mph on freeway for example.
So everything should be looking just like an accident , it's heartbreaking for family, but less than suicide , isn't it?
Of course I realize that it can't be a killing of someone else on the road, so I consider crashing into column/tree/rock etc...

Just put favorite track , burn last cigarette and push gas for a last ride

Added:
Or even better drive bike. It'll be enough one wrong move on high speed for crash and chances for survival much less than in car. Same time less chance hurt someone else, interstate freeways in night time pretty empty.

To me this is a no bro/sis/or non-genedered being. Why? You can hurt someone else directly or indirectly. I read on reddit yesterday how horrible it can be when someone tries to CTB by throwing themselves at cars, trains, etc. What you are saying is the same just a bit different.

I know you can find a way to this on a deserted highway, etc. but too much risk my man. Unless you buy a Ford Pinto and turn it into a deathtrap most autos are actually pretty safe. You could end up paralyzed or a veggie.

What is the need to make it look like an accident? Whose feelings are you really sparing? I am not the expert but is the difference between losing a loved one to a tragic accident and CTB really that much?

If you want an "accident," F or H might be easier to accomplish with less downside to paramedics, onlookers, etc.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am sorry, but this may devastate everybody who sees that.
A post traumatic stress disorder is what may follow after seeing such a thing.
So in my opinion it should not be considered a method :(

Reactions: xBrialesana