calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
The title says it all.

Got the Sn from poland (25g of 98% pure) and got the virus from my parents last sunday (that was involuntary since i didn't know they had the virus at the time).
But weirdly even though it's impossible, I would rather cbt from the virus since i'll have an excuse this time (it being the virus).

But yet i know this is not possible so i'll have to do with SN next month instead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Silvermorning and ecmnesia
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Are you able to taste anything? Like drink 15g of salt in a glass of water and not taste it at all? I was hoping to catch Covid, only for that particular symptom after hearing from a friend that he ate ghost pepper wings and didn't taste anything or feel anything.

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Why only 25grams?

TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
Because in the stan's guide to SN, the required dose is 25grams for a large person.
I read peroson hwo weight is >100kg must drink 35grams. What if you vomit that then you will not have for second glass.

Reactions: infinitelove
calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
Are you able to taste anything? Like drink 15g of salt in a glass of water and not taste it at all? I was hoping to catch Covid, only for that particular symptom after hearing from a friend that he ate ghost pepper wings and didn't taste anything or feel anything.
I definitely can taste, it might be different per case though as i have symptoms that others don't have like rls (restless leg syndrome). One of my friends who had it, had no tastebuds for a few days so it might be true for some.
I might get anot
I read peroson hwo weight is >100kg must drink 35grams. What if you vomit that then you will not have for second glass.
I might get another 50 grams in the near future.

Don't think i'll cbt before november so i've got time to get all my things in order.

Reactions: Silvermorning
TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
I definitely can taste, it might be different per case though as i have symptoms that others don't have like rls (restless leg syndrome). One of my friends who had it, had no tastebuds for a few days so it might be true for some.
I might get anot

I might get another 50 grams in the near future.

Don't think i'll cbt before november so i've got time to get all my things in order.
:heart: wish you peace bro

Reactions: calino2212
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
It could work but then again, like anything it's bases on probability. Anyone know they percentage from PPH?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
May I ask how you are feeling and what your symptoms are of the covid? It's not necessary of course but your age and health status would be interesting in this regard also. I'm trying to figure out your likelihood of ctb from the virus.

calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
May I ask how you are feeling and what your symptoms are of the covid? It's not necessary of course but your age and health status would be interesting in this regard also. I'm trying to figure out your likelihood of ctb from the virus.
Just constant headaches with fever and restless leg syndrom but there's no way i will cbt from this since i'm in my mid 20's with no prior health conditions.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I read peroson hwo weight is >100kg must drink 35grams

Can you link the source? I'm curious because that's 10g over the amount that's given in the prevailing advice on this forum, including the PPH, which was the springboard for Stan's guide.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Can you link the source? I'm curious because that's 10g over the amount that's given in the prevailing advice on this forum, including the PPH, which was the springboard for Stan's guide.

I don't quite remember who said it but i have also ready that a person over 100kg should drunk 35g of SN

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed