• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HorriblePain

Apr 15, 2023
I read about the ReBreather in an older Peaceful Pill book. I see there is now a ReBreather III. Does anyone have thoughts about whether it really works? Their website says it uses a nitrogen cartridge but the link to suppliers for cartridges doesn't work. Their email address doesn't work either. I am trying to decide which is better: ReBreather III or an exit bag connected to an argon tank. Please let me know if you have any information that would help. Thank you.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
My advice is not to trust this product at all.
A few months ago, a member of this forum tried their new version twice and each time it was a failure. Maybe they will improve it one day, but you have to do a lot of research before buying this product.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
IIRC two members said they were going to use it and neither were heard from again and two other members tried it but it didn't work. Hopefully the inventor is tweaking it to get consistent results (Rebreather lV?)

The inexpensive nitrogen cartridges it required are available in the USA from Amazon.

IMO it is the ideal suicide device: affordable (for most), painless, quick, clean, not gory/messy, portable, open casket compliant…. Hopefully they'll get it working 100% by the time I'll need it (2-3 years).

Last edited:
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
hi, what exactly is the "rebreather"? Cause I'm googling it and what I found is that costs 5500€ so I'm sure you don't mean that

Reactions: TheFallen
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
hi, what exactly is the "rebreather"? Cause I'm googling it and what I found is that costs 5500€ so I'm sure you don't mean that
R2D ("right to die") Respiro Rebreather lll ($250 + shipping) that used small nitrogen cartridges (available online). It was small, light, portable (carry in its own gym size bag), and affordable.