• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rebecca

Apr 9, 2024
I was in a violent relationship 20 years ago.. and I've never forgotten the shit he did to me. He beat me so many times, scarred me for life, emotionally abused and traumatised me. I buried it for years especially because he had cancer and I thought he was going to die.. we had children together too who I protected from his abuse..
We eventually moved on and had other partners.. he recovered from cancer.
I got diagnosed with EUPD/ BPD due to a lifetime of being the black sheep with my family. I started therapy and started to get very angry at all the shit I've taken from assholes over the years.
Recently when he's acted like a cunt to me I've brought up his past abuse and spoken out about it.. and he's gaslighting me, getting his pack of cunt friends to accuse me of being mental and delusional.. I've gone to the police to get proof of his abuse.. he was fucking arrested for attacking me it's on record!!
He's turned my children against me. They think I'm mental and lying,
I want to be prove he's lying but I want to be dead. I can't take anymore of being in a world where sick fucks like him are protected and believed.. even by my own children! I'll never be anything but hated and disbelieved.
I wish my parents had never had me. They weren't fit to have a child and I'm the result.
I know he'll win if I ctb but I'm beyond giving a fuck.

Reactions: Ashu