• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
Ive heard and seen people self harm as a form of punishment but I dont really see it that way when it comes to myself. To be quite honest im not sure of the reason I self harm. I know ive wanted to try it for a long time without knowing why. When I do it it feels kinda good and for some reason I think I just like to see myself bleed? Its just that every time i got injuried i hoped that I would bleed and I just found the concept of bleeding as something nice. I also like to just see those cuts heal slowly.

Does anyone have their thoughts on this matter? I am quite curious.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
i used to cut my legs when i was a teenager. it felt painful but liberating. however, it is not a healthy way to heal as it hurts you mentally and physically. Strangely I would like to have more because I feel they look pretty.

• Love
Reactions: krxbs and OmoriFan
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
i feel similarly. i only self harm when i'm under extreme distress but it doesn't feel like a punishment. i am quite fond of my scars; i have some big burn scars on my arm with a lot of cuts overlayed on top of them. i know they're conventionally "ugly" but i wear them with... something like pride, but not quite. i do have to agree with theboy that they aren't healthy and i would never recommend self harming, but i'm too mentally ill for that lol. if you are as well, i'm not going to be the one to judge you. i guess i treat it kind of like smoking, in that i feel more free to talk about it with people that also do it.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Maybe my reason is mostly because when I learn that almost all dying process have some amount of pain in it, even the most "painless" death method I look up may have some small amount of discomfort

I tried various form of self harm, like bleeding myself out or intentionally making myself run out of breath, and consuming weird substances

I want to be ready to feel pain when I'm going to die, I know I just don't care about feeling pain anymore at that very point, if that's the cost for an exit I long for

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
back then i started it for punishment i think...im not sure but now it feels more like self care tbh. i like the feeling, i like going deeper and seeing blood. sometimes i still use it as punishment but tbh in my darkest days i remember sh bc i was bored. nowadays i sh when i am rlly stressed cuz it calms me down. its just addictive

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
i like to cut for different reasons
1. as you said a punishment. most of the time i feel a division inside of me, where the *true* me and the me that i hate appear. so i just like to hurt and punish that other me for everything it had caused me to go through
2. again as you said the bleeding aspect! i find it fascinating watching the fresh cut fill up with blood and then start bleeding.. maybe smear the blood around my hands hahah thats weird sorry
3. idk if you or anyone can relate but i really like the feeling of hiding my cuts. like a have a secret that no one knows. it gives me some pride even maybe wandering around with cuts underneath my clothing, feeling like if i suddenly removed the layers and exposed the fresh wounds the unsespecting normies would freak out hahah just kidding, not normies but probably mentally healthy people soooo yeah those are the reasons for me, i feel like in some way they do coincide with yours!