bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
I've read on here, on the thread "100% instant painless death" some users were discussing possible complications from n and opting to choose other methods.
Is n not as reliable and painless as we think? What are some reasons one doesn't opt for n, considering that it's considered the "best method"?

Reactions: throwaway777 and littlelady774
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
It is the best since one falls in a coma and dies with slow stopping of respiration and heart...all when you are totally unconscious. i don't know what other method is so peaceful...maybe inert gas inhalation. Same principal btw

Last edited:
Reactions: bubbletea
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
There is no "100 %" method.

It's an individual choice. For most people it's the most peaceful method when executed correctly.

Reactions: Minudah, littlelady774, noonetoo and 1 other person
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
There is no "100 %" method.

It's an individual choice. For most people it's the most peaceful method when executed correctly.

Any sources we could look into for reports of success, any specifics we should be aware of? I've looked into the pph but there are a lot of varied opinions on this forum

Reactions: throwaway777
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
There are videos of euthanasia by N in youtube. Dead don't talk and living have too many confusions. In the end it's just about faith and taking the leap

Reactions: Redt2go, FTL.Wanderer and bubbletea
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'm going with N myself but it does have some drawbacks.

1. Death is not instant, well done gunshots to the head (high caliber, behind the ear) are instant
  2. It is illegal to import N
  3. You need antiemetics which can have awful side effects
  4. N tastes horrible and you need to drink between 200-300ml
  5. N is expensive
  6. Difficulty using bitcoin maybe
  7. They live in a country with strict customs and more border security

Reactions: Redt2go, FTL.Wanderer, Iman and 5 others
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019

1. Death is not instant, well done gunshots to the head (high caliber, behind the ear) are instant
  5. N is expensive
But it is the best out of all available methods

Reactions: Redt2go, Jupiter and Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019

Gunshot behind the ear with a high caliber handgun might be better, I just can't bring myself to do that one. I agree that N is worth it but I see why some people are going for SN and other less reliable methods for the reasons I mentioned above.

Reactions: Redt2go, FTL.Wanderer, littlelady774 and 1 other person
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
Gunshot behind the ear with a high caliber handgun might be better, I just can't bring myself to do that one. I agree that N is worth it but I see why some people are going for SN and other less reliable methods for the reasons I mentioned above.
Do you know if 100ml will be enough for a 121lb female? It says in the pph that it is but I'm seeing opinions that suggest otherwise

Reactions: Redt2go
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Do you know if 100ml will be enough for a 121lb female? It says in the pph that it is but I'm seeing opinions that suggest otherwise

200ml is what most people in euthanasia clinics get, it contains about 12.6 grams of pentobarbital. 100ml contains only about 6 grams of pentobarbital which is not a guaranteed death. I'm 125ib and female and i'm going to drink 200ml just in case.

Reactions: Redt2go and bubbletea
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
200ml is what most people in euthanasia clinics get, it contains about 12.6 grams of pentobarbital. 100ml contains only about 6 grams of pentobarbital which is not a guaranteed death. I'm 125ib and female and i'm going to drink 200ml just in case.
Oh man.. I ordered 1 only.. :( this is so nerve wracking

Reactions: Redt2go, FTL.Wanderer and Meretlein
M

Mybattle

Feb 27, 2019
Tolerance to GABA drugs like benzo's

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Meretlein ,

I wish i had access to a heavy calibre firearm ... Lucky Americans ...

@Mybattle , I also wish to know the relevance of this. It's either pooh-poohed or it's stated that they need to be tapered off. Which one is it ?

Reactions: Redt2go, littlelady774 and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
There are videos of euthanasia by N in youtube. Dead don't talk and living have too many confusions. In the end it's just about faith and taking the leap

I've lived my whole life as a hard empiricist. I have virtually no "faith" and every major leap I've ever taken has resulted in a broken leg or worse. Thus the conundrum...

5. N is expensive

Loving this list. Thank you.

Reactions: Meretlein and Redt2go
M

Mybattle

Feb 27, 2019
@Mybattle , I also wish to know the relevance of this. It's either pooh-poohed or it's stated that they need to be tapered off. Which one is it ?
Well I want to know too but no way to know I guess... Tapering off after long term use seems like bs too because 4 weeks is not enough I think for the receptors to turn back to normal.

My guess, but it's only a guess of course is that 2 or 3 bottles will still take you out. Thats 12 to 18 grams, benzo's are only milligrams. I think there have been people before who took benzo's before using N. Keep me updated if u find more about this...

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

I mean this with the utmost of respect--truly... What's "best" is subjective. Different means appeal to different people. I think people should choose the means that best satisfy their emotional needs (assuaging their apprehensions...) as much as their technical and other concrete capacities and needs.

Reactions: bubbletea
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I've read on here, on the thread "100% instant painless death" some users were discussing possible complications from n and opting to choose other methods.

In fairness, this has to be looked at in the wider context which is that there are only two users who are vehemently anti-N, one of those thinks the Michele Causse passing which is available to watch on YouTube shows signs of serious discomfort, I'd suggest you watch for yourself and decide whether or not this is accurate. The other is a user who has previously mooted the possibility that Dignitas essentially murder their clients, a conclusion he arrived at after the usual painstakingly tedious yet ultimately fruitless research which he routinely undertakes to support his confirmation bias.

I don't think anybody says N is perfect, it doesn't fit the "100% painless instant death" criteria, nothing does, but there's a reason it's favoured by RTD orgs as their method and is propelled so heavily in the PPH. Some users may prefer to order an online hitman or wait for a Sarco machine, but those based in reality would generally prefer an N passing to any other method.

Reactions: KnightBlade, Meretlein, Circles and 2 others