• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

IQof87SadButTrue

Jun 11, 2018
I love life so much but i have no choice but to ctb through the Nembutal route. here are my reasons. I have a low IQ, It's 87 borderline retarded and this is very accurate I can see it through observing my life and how I interact with the world. I fail at everything school, work, driving classes, finances, writing a book, setting up an online store, career, relationships, time management etc every time i try something to improve my quality of life i fail no matter how hard i try. This is the main reason i want to ctb. My life is in shambles and I'm stuck with no out in site besides ctb. Low IQ individuals can't function in the world on their own without supervision and this is true my mom needs to help me with everything and even then i can't do anything properly. Low IQ individuals are slow learners in a fast paced world which causes me tremendous problems. My low IQ is underpinning every problem i have in life. My inability to do anything to make progress for a better life. All i want in life is to be normal but i can't even have that. I don't even want to be rich or a millionaire I just want enough to not live in utter poverty but i can't even have that. I read books to try to become more knowledgeable but i cant absorb the information due to lack of comprehension. I try and go to college but i lack focus and cant keep up with the material.

I want the viewers of this threads opinions should I try to find a way to succeed even through all the obstacles or is it hopeless am I marked for failure?

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I have a lower IQ too. My brain can't work fast enough for the world and I hate it. It's hard keeping up with a job if we can't keep up with the workload.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I understand but is IQ the sole reason? I don't know how to answer because I don't believe in IQ or intelligence. Don't let these constructs harm you.
If it is life hardness and problems don't associate it with these constructs, you are not stupid or a lesser person.

If this is the only reason then of course you can overcome the obstacles.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
There are plenty of things you can do in life with a low IQ. Sure, working in more logical-oriented fields might be tricky, but what about arts? Drawing, music, acting, etc? If you got really good at drawing, you could try making a life by commissioning your work and working at your time. Sure, that would be schedules, but nothing like having your boss buzzing on your ear every day. Drawing is also a practical field, so you would learn by doing rather than reading. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Gumby and dano6533
I

IQof87SadButTrue

Jun 11, 2018
There are plenty of things you can do in life with a low IQ. Sure, working in more logical-oriented fields might be tricky, but what about arts? Drawing, music, acting, etc? If you got really good at drawing, you could try making a life by commissioning your work and working at your time. Sure, that would be schedules, but nothing like having your boss buzzing on your ear every day. Drawing is also a practical field, so you would learn by doing rather than reading. Just a suggestion.
https://www.amazon.ca/Worthless-Indispensable-Guide-Choosing-Right/dp/1467978302 this book says that the harder the major the more money you make it goes more into detail but a brief summary is that only stem, medicine, military, trades, and medicine is only worth pursing the rest of the majors will ruin your life and you'll never be able be able to pay off student loans. I can't even work at Starbucks because im too slow in the brain.

Reactions: dano6533
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
https://www.amazon.ca/Worthless-Indispensable-Guide-Choosing-Right/dp/1467978302 this book says that the harder the major the more money you make it goes more into detail but a brief summary is that only stem, medicine, military, trades, and medicine is only worth pursing the rest of the majors will ruin your life and you'll never be able be able to pay off student loans. I can't even work at Starbucks because im too slow in the brain.
Well, I wouldn't look into what pays the most, but into what pays, is achievable and will bring you some joy. How about that?

Art school isn't really worth that much, what matters is the art you produce, not a degree. Just saying, in case you want to consider drawing (or painting) an option. If you need teaching, an atelier would be more affordable, too, but art is something you can learn by yourself in the internet. It takes time, but that is for everyone, regardless of IQ.

Reactions: Gumby and dano6533
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
People say they can't fit in because of low IQ. Others claim they can't fit in because of high IQ.

I've known, trusted, and respected people on both sides of the fence. I've been taken advantage of, made fun of, and abused by people on both sides.

I really don't give a fuck about labels. I do care about how you measure up against others for being honest, empathetic, trustworthy, hardworking, and kind.

Sometimes we measure ourselves against some unattainable ideal that we heard in some fairytale. That can only lead to disappointment.

I'm sorry you feel "less than."

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I love life so much but i have no choice but to ctb through the Nembutal route. here are my reasons. I have a low IQ, It's 87 borderline retarded and this is very accurate I can see it through observing my life and how I interact with the world. I fail at everything school, work, driving classes, finances, writing a book, setting up an online store, career, relationships, time management etc every time i try something to improve my quality of life i fail no matter how hard i try. This is the main reason i want to ctb. My life is in shambles and I'm stuck with no out in site besides ctb. Low IQ individuals can't function in the world on their own without supervision and this is true my mom needs to help me with everything and even then i can't do anything properly. Low IQ individuals are slow learners in a fast paced world which causes me tremendous problems. My low IQ is underpinning every problem i have in life. My inability to do anything to make progress for a better life. All i want in life is to be normal but i can't even have that. I don't even want to be rich or a millionaire I just want enough to not live in utter poverty but i can't even have that. I read books to try to become more knowledgeable but i cant absorb the information due to lack of comprehension. I try and go to college but i lack focus and cant keep up with the material.

I want the viewers of this threads opinions should I try to find a way to succeed even through all the obstacles or is it hopeless am I marked for failure?

I don't have low IQ. In fact I'd guess it's on the higher side of the scale. Unfortunately my brain is so weak it cannot work in high throttle for more than an hour. If I give it any more pressure it will just crash. For the same reason I cannot hold any study course or job. I would love to blow my brain out.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Thoughts95

May 25, 2018
If it's just about making money, you can make money and be above water. Other pursuits beyond STEM etc. won't ruin your life. A trade won't ruin your life. Yea, don't get an arts degree but trades are still valuable. There are non-degree positions too. Fast food can be hard imo. I'm of average intelligence and it's no joke. My boyfriend's tenant mows lawns and lives a good life. Walmart in my state pays almost double minimum wage. Cashiering/bagging in grocery is better than food prep in fast food. If you live in the US your state likely has employment help through their welfare department. I can't say for other countries.

If it's a self esteem thing, day in and day out knowing your life is not what you wish it to be, that's deeper. I'm sure you've already considered the practical routes here.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
My reason is that life is meaningless and everything is futile.

Bingo. Life really is nothing special. In fact, it's quite the irritant and I'd like to be rid of it as soon as I can.

quote-i-exist-that-is-all-and-i-find-it-nauseating-jean-paul-sartre-264615.jpg

search

Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
My reason is that life is meaningless and everything is futile.

"Everything is futile".... That about sums it up. The nihilistic world view is based on the truth that it is all for nothing. Well said.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
suffering from depression and anxiety problems and . My brain can't work fast enough for the world this way i want to end my life

Reactions: dano6533
L

Liblib

Jun 17, 2018
Cause I'm a screw up. Just kinda coast trough life so far and it's all catching up with me. Only graduated hs by the skin of my teeth. Dropped out of college like 5 or 6 years ago and haven't been back since. I've definitely had alot of fun in my 25 years of life but now I'm paying for it. The last straw was my gf of 3 years leaving me and getting with someone else a couple weeks later i also lost my job of 5+ years and my home all within a couple weeks of each other. Me and ex both got into drugs in the end but at least im off em now.