Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
I'm tired of life I'm at a breaking point and no one seems to care as long as the laundry is done and the house is clean. Oh and the house I told my husband not to go after it guess what he went after it and now I'm stuck cleaning a house I hate. He doesn't listen and I'm tired of it. What is worse my parents moved in. My mom has major issues and can barely move around and wants to retire. I didn't like the idea cause she was never there for me growing up and everything had to be about her and what she wanted screw everyone else. Now she is telling me what to do with my own kids and I don't know what is best for them when in reality I don't so I follow their counselors advice along with the kids Dr's which everything was getting into place until she moved in and is telling me something completely different. My husband agrees just to keep the peace.
I feel stuck with no way out. I also have ms which makes alot of things difficult and no one seems to care it's all about what are you going to do when you reached my age. I have been planning on ctb for so long I don't want the kids to watch me suffer when the ms starts to get advance and I think with everything going on its going to be real soon but I'm trying to make it look like a accident

• Hugs
Reactions: UselessMF, Dead Meat, BrokenLine and 2 others
Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
Oh man, what a situation. You're carrying the weight of your children, your husband, and now your recently-moved-in parents. Being unappreciated for being the backbone of your household is absolutely degrading. Also seems as no one values your say on anything. Your thoughts are completely valid.

As far as making it appear as an accident, the autopsy will reveal the truth, and your kids will live with the pain either way. This may not be the right advice—but you can make a note before you go (if you choose to do so) to ease the pain. What a difficult situation you're in; I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: weepingfree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life can be exhausting, sorry to hear you are suffering so much, it sounds overwhelming what you have to deal with. I wish you well.

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Wow.

You are carrying a lot of pain and a lot of stress. I'm so sorry.

Surprised that it hadn't led to heart failure by now.

I wish you the best as far as making it look like an accident. We'd all love to find a way to make our suicides not look like suicides.

I know things are bleak but I'll also wish you the best.

Be nice if a miracle could save us all from our illnesses, depression and circumstances.

S

sadstargazer231

So, so weary…
Jun 29, 2021
I'm tired of life I'm at a breaking point and no one seems to care as long as the laundry is done and the house is clean. Oh and the house I told my husband not to go after it guess what he went after it and now I'm stuck cleaning a house I hate. He doesn't listen and I'm tired of it. What is worse my parents moved in. My mom has major issues and can barely move around and wants to retire. I didn't like the idea cause she was never there for me growing up and everything had to be about her and what she wanted screw everyone else. Now she is telling me what to do with my own kids and I don't know what is best for them when in reality I don't so I follow their counselors advice along with the kids Dr's which everything was getting into place until she moved in and is telling me something completely different. My husband agrees just to keep the peace.
I feel stuck with no way out. I also have ms which makes alot of things difficult and no one seems to care it's all about what are you going to do when you reached my age. I have been planning on ctb for so long I don't want the kids to watch me suffer when the ms starts to get advance and I think with everything going on its going to be real soon but I'm trying to make it look like a accident
So sorry that you are going through this. Any of the issues you're described would be challenging, but together, it is no wonder you feel exhausted and unappreciated. Hoping this forum allows you to receive support without judgment.