Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tragicat

Dying
Oct 27, 2023
Hello. As title says, I'm planning to die.
I've revisited methods. I'm thinking about using a plastic bag. What's the most effective way to do it? And with hanging, how does short suspension work, tying yourself to the door and all? I also have some viscous lidocaine but I'm not sure if it'll do anything.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a Suicide Resource Compilation with mega threads for each method. You will find a lot of info there.

Reactions: Fktw0rld
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't use a bag please, that sounds like quite possibly one of the most horrific ways to go.

There are plenty of peaceful easy to access methods here in the west.

Reactions: emptymiku
T

tragicat

Dying
Oct 27, 2023
Don't use a bag please, that sounds like quite possibly one of the most horrific ways to go.

There are plenty of peaceful easy to access methods here in the west.
Please tell me.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Hello. As title says, I'm planning to die.
I've revisited methods. I'm thinking about using a plastic bag. What's the most effective way to do it? And with hanging, how does short suspension work, tying yourself to the door and all? I also have some viscous lidocaine but I'm not sure if it'll do anything.
You have to decide Whatever method you want to use, bag, handing, gunshot, etc they all the same you will fight for minutes and then die nothing is painful more than the other it's what you feel comfortable leaving life by

T

tragicat

Dying
Oct 27, 2023
You have to decide Whatever method you want to use, bag, handing, gunshot, etc they all the same you will fight for minutes and then die nothing is painful more than the other it's what you feel comfortable leaving life by
Thank you. How does the bag method work? I have a gun but it isn't mine, so I can't use it.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Thank you. How does the bag method work? I have a gun but it isn't mine, so I can't use it.
We can't provide resources here according to the policy. Please refer to SS resources page

Reactions: dimaxim
Status
Not open for further replies.