S

SuicidalMob

Aug 11, 2024
Hey guys, Umm, it might feel weird but I have been alone for like the past 1.5 years. After I shifted to a new place and haven't talked to anybody except my family members. You can't even Imagine how much lonely I have been my friends don't understand me and just keep ignoring me even if they know what I've been through. The problem is that people just don't understand the pain of suicidal people. I hope it's not the same here (I hope ๐Ÿ˜”) .

It might be too much to ask but if somebody is down to talk with me Or Wants to make friends with me please ๐Ÿ™ PM me. Idk we can play some games together Minecraft etc and maybe be the best friends ever ๐Ÿ˜….
I hope ๐Ÿ˜” somebody understands my pain. So please don't judge me I'm just so desperate of love โค. I don't know why am I so sweet and kind to this people on this planet and never get back the same. Can anybody relate to this?.

And also I had a friend "whiteboyswithars". And he hasn't been responding to my DMs if anybody knows or is connected to him in anyway , Tell me about him. I'm really upset and concerned๐Ÿ˜ฅ about him. I hope he's fine.

Ok thanks Pm me if you wanna be friends with me โ˜บ๐Ÿค—

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and fmak
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021