FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am from an Immigrant family and in my family's culture( African) family is an enormous deal. In my family's culture what your relatives think of your family household is a massive deal it can make or break how all the relatives treats you. Too many relatives get away with abuse because the family believe in Christian forgiveness and shames others for not excersing it. My greatest torment is living with the fact my relatives are pure evil and I am related to them.

Growing up I always known my relatives to be selfish, emotionally abusive users who leech of other peoples money and goodwill. When my mum was struggling with me as single mother NONE of the relatives cared even the wealthy ones didn't care to help and my mum always helped these people throughout her life. As a result at a young age I always felt unloved and unwanted by my own blood relatives. My relatives gossip a lot and even made fun of me for being crazy after I told one close relative who I trusted with my deepest insecurities. She revealed our private conversation and told the entire family that I was crazy so my early 20s was spent being seen as the crazy freak of the family.

This year the relatives finally have taken the abuse too far. Throught out the years they covered up the crimes of a pedophile relative and it all came out when he went to jail for murdering his wife this year. The man even impregnated a poor 12 year old child. Rescently I learnt my one of my own relatives on my mothers side of the family absolutely hate me. She hates the fact I am more successful than her own kids. Her kids didnt finish school and live in poverty with multiple children whereas I went to university, travelled and inexperienced with men so i am seen as the "pure" one. The woman even wishes awful things to happen to me.

What did I do so wrong in my life to be given such evil relatives. I am ashamed of my relatives it's absolutely disgusting how my parents and grandparents can love these pure evil

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, todeswunsch and Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful having to have been around people like that, I hate how many humans just cause so much suffering, some of them are just far too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: FireFox