Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Life - or this shit show called life is so funny. Every now and then there is a sliver of hope or normalacy. But then it's taken away just as quickly. For me, the thought of not having to worry about paying bills, going to work, and all the other bullshit you have to do to survive in this god forsaken world. On the other hand, I so often dream of closing my eyes, going to sleep forever, seeing my Dad and little girl again. That's where I find my peace. Fuck this life it's not worth it anymore. Let the rest of these assholes fight it out. I'm done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass, Shivali, Darkover and 6 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I feel the exact same way. Life is nothing but an absurd hellscape. Humans are just high-functioning, homicidal, horny apes who make existing in this Mad Magazine harder than it needs to be. Fight to eat. Fight for a home. Fight for work. Fight. For everything. I'm so tired of this. I hate this existence.

Let the rest of these assholes fight it out. I'm done.
This is the echo of my soul. Fuck life.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, yive and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, existing in this world could never be worth it, I could never wish to endure this futile process filled with risks and uncertainty no matter what and I've never seen the appeal to existing in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer. It's true that hope is a delusion which just exists to be taken away and lead to more torment, there undeniably is no peace from suffering in this world and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from it all. At least to me it's really irrational wanting to be tortured by old age, the thought of reaching that point disgusts me.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
But then it's taken away just as quickly.
I've read that in another thread and could relate so much:
Funny how it all takes some seconds to fall uh? Sometimes in hindsight you realize it wasn't a second and you were falling but that you were in freefall for a while.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99