• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mordrea

Mar 20, 2023
So, I found a great resource. https://archive.md/YaFuM And I'm prepared to do this today. I'm using a climbing rope. Not sure the actual width. But it's pretty thick and sturdy. I've got it draped over my closet door. The noose is a slip knot, and the anchor knot is a snuggle hitch. My issue is the rope is too thick and my door will not close. Any suggestions?

M

Mordrea

Mar 20, 2023
Guess, I'll just have to not drape it over the door and just leave it anchored to the doorknob, close the door, sit down and lean in. Standing was preferable as to have more body weight into it. But, it is what it is. I'll be giving it a go here soon, if ya don't hear back. It worked for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: LookAway
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
Wish you a peaceful release, if you fail, update us and we'll be here to support you.

Reactions: Mordrea
M

Mordrea

Mar 20, 2023
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/unusual-way-of-the-carotid-artery-method.111291/ This might help give you a few ideas on other ways you can hang yourself if that's the method you want to go with.
Appreciated. Just failed. Wasn't quite getting the carotids and getting the jugular. Swollen head feeling, don't want to be all purple when I'm found. I was able to finagle a way to do it standing, pulled the gun case over to the door to keep it from swinging. This is harder than I thought it was going to be. SI kicked in pretty hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowlord900