• 3-4 (unattractive)

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • 5-6 (average)

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • 7-8 (attractive)

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • 9 (hot)

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 10 (I’m fucking Adonis/Aphrodite, bitch!)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If I were in better shape, I'd say I'm average. As I get older and my peers get fatter, I am becoming relatively more attractive.

Got clocked as the opposite sex once though (and I'm short), so maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Toonloon, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
Even "1" is a generous rating for me. I'm disgusting.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, Élégie, cowbain and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
According to some people when I was younger and slimmer, I was about a 7.

Now, I would be more than happy with a 5 but I got so fat that I think I'm a 3 or 4 lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, Dr Iron Arc, Isisnefert and 3 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'd say I'm about a 3, maybe a 4 if I do my hair and dress up well. If I got in shape I'd maybe be able to kick myself up from 3 to a 4, and even that is a big "maybe". I look at my pictures when I was 5 years younger and 20 kilos lighter, with "perfect weight", and I'd still say I look like maybe 3.5 in those pics. So the bottom line is that I'm not notoriously ugly, but I'm unattractive and I've always been this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Celerity, newave3 and 1 other person
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Ah sorry. I am off the charts -1

• Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Blondi, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Before I gained 15 kg of depression-fat and when I actually put some effort in my appearance I think I was a 6-7.

Boy oh boy how things have changed :pfff:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Élégie, Blondi and 3 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
You are all beautiful to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, AMorteVivente, blueclover_. and 15 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Average, in the process of getting my shit together looks-wise. If I'm at my best I could jump from average to attractive but obviously only on the physical level, which I have no use for save that being attractive would make my life situation even more strange and hilarious.

Reactions: newave3, Dr Iron Arc, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
"1-2 (ugly AF)"
200.gif

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Toonloon, Élégie and 6 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
If I was a monster I would be the pretty one.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, blueclover_., cowbain and 2 others
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Unfortunately your Poll only goes upto 10 whereas i'm an 11 all day my friend

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, blueclover_., Seafoam and 4 others
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Según algunas personas, cuando era más joven y más delgado, tenía alrededor de 7 años.

Ahora, estaría más que feliz con un 5 pero engordé tanto que creo que soy un 3 o 4 jajaja
I can relate

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and WornOutLife
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Unattractive imo. I used to have a pretty face but I'm too overweight now. I was never slim, but my body had a nice shape. Unfortunately, I was too insecure to see it. It's only retrospectively that I can see that I was fairly pretty once, but those days are long gone. I'm okay with that though. Being pretty feels unsafe. I feel safer, more invisible, like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, S like suicide, Isisnefert and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
INB4 someone says "Attractiveness doesn't equate to happiness".

Reactions: Seafoam, Ame, newave3 and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Can you pick 2 options? Some times I see nothing but my flaws so 1. However some days I love myself so 10. However considering guys never gave a shit about anything BUT my looks... I'm guessing closer to 10. (general comment to no one specific) I fucking hate guys and I fucking hate sex. It would be nice to know I'm loved for more then my looks but whatever I guess (coming from someone that's married and gets along better with guys compared to females.)

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'd say I'm average, neither particularly beautiful nor ugly.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Can you pick 2 options? Some times I see nothing but my flaws so 1. However some days I love myself so 10. However considering guys never gave a shit about anything BUT my looks... I'm guessing closer to 10. (general comment to no one specific) I fucking hate guys and I fucking hate sex. It would be nice to know I'm loved for more then my looks but whatever I guess (coming from someone that's married and gets along better with guys compared to females.)
Average it to 5

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death and newave3
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
En mi opinión poco atractivo. Solía tener una cara bonita, pero ahora tengo demasiado sobrepeso. Nunca fui delgada, pero mi cuerpo tenía una bonita forma. Desafortunadamente, estaba demasiado inseguro para verlo. Es solo retrospectivamente que puedo ver que fui bastante bonita una vez, pero esos días han quedado atrás. Aunque estoy de acuerdo con eso. Ser bonita se siente inseguro. Me siento más seguro, más invisible, así.
I relate whit that. In the past, I really was pretty and beautiful, and also I was thin, but I was insecure and I only saw my flaws, now, I miss you how i was before, i guess we always see ourselves negatively

Last edited:
  • Hugs
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I'm going with a 3. This is me (auto-deleted in 6 hours):

Acne, receding hairline, thin jaw, dark circles under the eyes, very asymmetrical nostrils that might be a symptom of septum deviation (might not be too clear in the picture above, here's another one from below: https://ibb.co/Zf0QmSP), can't grow a proper beard. Some are solvable, but that takes $$$ and would only make a 6 I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, newave3 and Celerity
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
great features and nice body cause I love weight lifting. It's crazy how short we sell ourselves. I use to be so down on myself thinking I was ugly and quite self conscious. Now I realize I'm actually very physically attractive. But looks will never overpower shit personality. It's just facts.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I'm legit the ugliest person that a lot of people that know me have ever seen.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, newave3 and LastFlowers
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I personally think physically I'm somewhere between 3-5 but my friends will probably say I'm more of a 6-7 maybe an 8 or 9 if I lost some weight.

Thing is no matter how attractive or unattractive I am on the outside, my personality and movements easily make me a 0. I'm just a very ugly person on the inside.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: newave3, Isisnefert, jakaka and 2 others
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
If you only include face 8-9 but I am also very short which as a male is pretty brutal.

• Hugs
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Great way to set me off.
great features and nice body cause I love weight lifting. It's crazy how short we sell ourselves. I use to be so down on myself thinking I was ugly and quite self conscious. Now I realize I'm actually very physically attractive. But looks will never overpower shit personality. It's just facts.
Looks overpower 'shit personality' millions of times every single day. That is part of the problem with this society.
It's not really about loving yourself, it's more about objective reality. So I am guessing your answer would be the 10.
Do you think maybe there is a reason that people ONLY like you for your looks?
It's rare that I hear someone refer to themselves as a legitimate "Aphrodite", even if they arguably appear to be physically. People don't react kindly to a lack of humility, that said, they also don't react well to people downplaying their fortunes in life, so you have to strike that balance.
Most people judge a person by appearances above all else (so we are all victims of it, as well as perpetrators), you are on the extremely privileged side of that. Doors are open for you that otherwise wouldn't be, so anything else you have to offer is usually allowed to present itself and be seen in a positive light, due to a sort of halo effect. So I'm not sure why you are having such difficulty with the interpersonal harmony, unless it pertains to the reason you are here, aggravating circumstances and such. Hating sex could be off putting to men that are interested in you, but that doesn't explain the women, or any platonic relationships with men.
Which, btw, if you hate guys then how do you get along with them? Are they just marginally better than your relationships with women? Not that I have a horse in that race, as I have been fucked over and treated like trash by both sexes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Élégie, newave3 and 2 others
drivingaround

drivingaround

Feb 27, 2020
My body is in quite good shape but not great, and my face is ugh. bad skin, thinning hair, and several other.... bad things

• Hugs
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Blondi and Dr Iron Arc
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I used to be like an 8, probably about a 5 right now, need to move more but bleeeeeh

• Hugs
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If I lost weight maybe 6 but the lockdown has taken its toll to the fact I look at the video below and wonder if they are anorexic, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries