• 3-4 (unattractive)

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • 5-6 (average)

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • 7-8 (attractive)

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • 9 (hot)

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 10 (I’m fucking Adonis/Aphrodite, bitch!)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm going with a 3. This is me (auto-deleted in 6 hours):

Acne, receding hairline, thin jaw, dark circles under the eyes, very asymmetrical nostrils that might be a symptom of septum deviation (might not be too clear in the picture above, here's another one from below: https://ibb.co/Zf0QmSP), can't grow a proper beard. Some are solvable, but that takes $$$ and would only make a 6 I guess.
You don't look half bad there, my guy.
If you only include face 8-9 but I am also very short which as a male is pretty brutal.
I like short guys! I'm 5'4.

Reactions: MYStERY_Man
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
5-6
5 right now.
though probably a 6 when I'm at my lowest weight cuz I have a bit of a baby face (despite being skinny already) and the extra lost weight gets rid of that a bit.

6.5-with makeup, proper clothes, and hair done since I've been called pretty during these times.

And a proper 7- with photoshop. XD

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
5-6
5 right now.
though probably a 6 when I'm at my lowest weight cuz I have a bit of a baby face (despite being skinny already) and the extra lost weight gets rid of that a bit.

6.5-with makeup, proper clothes, and hair done since I've been called pretty during these times.

And a proper 7- with photoshop. XD
Photoshop does NOT count, lol!

• Yay!
Reactions: Blondi and lofticries
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I have never thought of myself as physically attractive. Never. When I was a child there were many other kids who would tease or sometimes downright bully me for the way I looked, it was mainly due to the fact that I was a boy with long hair - got so much abuse because of it.

When I became a young adult (18-24) most of the bullying and rude comments stopped, but I still never started to get many compliments either; other people were just indifferent about my appearence mostly. The only times I did get a few kind comments about the way I looked was from older women (30's-40's-50's) for some unknown reason? I never believed them though, and just figured they were trying to be polite; girls the same age as me still never seemed to find me attractive though.

Now fast foward a few years to the present: I do not get compliments from anyone at all from any age group, so my own opinion that I am not good looking still stands, and always has done. I have never believed that other individuals liked me, so I have never believed in myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and Celerity
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I can't even choose because my ugliness is so outrageous it has no measurement.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Scribble Fan and MeltedJello
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I see myself as a 3-4, but to others, I think I'm average.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm not saying I'm ugly, but I am saying when @hotelbeneathground saw me he realised he actually wouldn't f*ck any guy on the planet....

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I think I used to look average but then I got kinda fat so I'm pretty unattractive now.

• Hugs
D

deeeeejay

Nov 1, 2021
With effort, a strong 5.

On a day to day basis, 3? 2?

• Hugs
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
A 5 without doing anything. When i was in a gym workout phase i believe got to a 7, prob is my max.
Got 1 girlfriend and 2 sex/casual relationships. Got rejected a couple of times. I also rejected 1 or 2 girls.

But i dont think about this crap anymore, so i dont mind being a 5 or getting lower.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Below 0. I am horrible looking, I look pale and ill. You can see in my face that I am tired of this life. Even if I forced myself to wear makeup it would not hide my ugliness, nothing would. However if I was physically beautiful it would feel wrong, my ugliness matches how I feel on the inside. I do try to avoid mirrors as much as I can so I do actually not spend a lot of time thinking about how I look.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Seafoam, S like suicide and 4 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
5 I am invisible

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Circles
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
depends on the day & how i feel, but in gen i'd say i'm like a 5-6 without makeup & a 6-6.5 with some

• Hugs
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I am very tall and have some decent angles and masculine features, but I have a large nose and can look a bit awkward. I'll say a 6.75.

• Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm not saying I'm ugly, but I am saying when @hotelbeneathground saw me he realised he actually wouldn't f*ck any guy on the planet....

I'd give you a hug no matter what you look like. :hug: I'd use my special body-hair conditioner & do it shirtless in order to give you the illusion that you're being hugged by Lassie :haha:

I'm 18.3 centimeters (7.2 inches) good-looking, btw. :))

• Hugs
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
1 in a normal day.
3 in a day when my self-esteem is high

• Hugs
damned

damned

Nov 7, 2021
Even "1" is a generous rating for me. I'm disgusting.
you have the beauty of your soul,the beauty of your tought about yourself,you have the beauty of your energy your are feeding inside you,you have the beauty of your degree of love,your have the beauty of your amphasist,if you think you can shine throught this, you will look like a star even if your have a scarface.the good news,that when you will find how to shine like this,you will find beautifull poeple will love you as you are,and as you shine

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mistake of Nature and Circles
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
People say I'm hot until I tell them I charge for dates. Than I get called Ugly and a skank.
So IDK. Lol

• Hugs
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Average. I'm so jaded and my brain is so fucked, I don't care how you look. If you're a supermodel or a severely disfigured person with an elephant trunk; I'll just walk past you, get my cigarettes, and leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seafoam and Circles
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I'm a straight up 10 by virtue of my hair alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Circles
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Short answer: When I wear makeup and do my hair (which never happens now) I'd say I'm about an 8 or a 9, honestly. On average, I'm about a 5 because I think I have a pretty cute face, despite the fact that I'm constant pain and am clearly going through/have been through hell. Sometimes I'm a flat-out -1.

Long answer:

My physical attractiveness and how I see myself can vary drastically.

Sometimes I unambiguously look downright fucking disgusting, like some mangled devil's nest that grew limbs and crawled out of hell, because even just doing something like brushing my hair is too much for me to handle because I'm so physically ill.

On average, though, as far as my actual facial features are concerned, I'd say that I have a pretty cute face – I think that my eyes and my cheeks are my best features, and I've always had nice, full lips and long eyelashes. It's clear that I'm tired, in pain and ill as fuck, though, and that I've seen/been through some real shit.

If I wear makeup and do my hair I'd even go as far as to say that I'm pretty hot (which for a long time I believed was the only thing I was good for), but I haven't been able to do this for a couple years now because I'm just way too sick. I've also always had a nice ass and I must say, I grew a quality set of boobs, lol. I also apparently made a gay guy question his sexuality at one point, which was oddly flattering.

Idk. My husband thinks I'm beautiful and cute no matter what, which is unfathomable to me, but he insists on it and tells me that all the time, which makes me feel loved and a little less disgusting and awful about myself... but the way I see myself has always been unstable, which I can only assume has a lot to do with trauma and the fact that my body was repeatedly exploited from a very early age. I also struggle with body dysmorphia and disordered eating and apparently I'm nowhere near as big as I think I am, but aside from my boobs, ass and facial features, I just see the rest of my body as one big, disgusting, fucked up blob. I can't wear tight things without crying and having it expose the curvature of my spine, and I often layer up on baggy clothing so as to not have to see or "feel" the actual size of my body, and I often pull the hood of my hoodie up and tighten the drawstrings so that the shape/size of my face is kind of "buried", if that makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, newave3, Celerity and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'd say I have a handsome face but maybe I'm kidding myself. I'm short, chubby, hairy, disabled, etc. Rating probably overall truthfully 2-4. So I don't know I'm must be ugly and repulsive given how most women don't even notice me and since I'm bi I can't even tell when a guy notices me since I'm still in the closet in that part of my life. You know if someone came up to me and said I was ugly I would finally feel better in way cause atleast I wouldn't have to pretend I'm something I'm not.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Well, i/we got multple personalities with that one body. So it goes from 4 to 10++++, depending on who is fronting.
haha yesterday early morning was just driving, with my car - very dirty, no car wash in month or two, don't know. I was trying the eco drive and turned off the clima so i had my window opened. Cause dpf and turbines were for a big repair, had to drive slowly. There were two chicks who i passed close while driving slow in a corner. One of them said loud like"loool, look that guy", and they were both looking at the car/me as i saw in the mirror. Don't know, i was with a baseball hat, dark sunglasses,cheap sportswear and dark windows. I'm driving a shitty bmw, so i hope it's not because of the car, it can't be me either...i've no idea, but sometimes without a reason crazy things happen and women go crazy.
Have driver much much more expensive and cool cars, but honestly they can't compare with the attention an old bmw gives you :)

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
"1-2 (ugly AF)"
200.gif
Not true ... you are at least a 10!

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
This is one of those rare instances where I find myself wishing this was not an online forum. I've never been someone who cared a lot about his appearance, but I would be very interested in finding out how others would describe my looks. I am too paranoid to post any photographs of myself online, so I guess I'll never find out. I have never received any comments, be they good or bad, about my appearance in real life (except once), so I have no idea how to rate myself. Perhaps that means I'm average looking, but this doesn't take into account my personality. I've always been a bit of an eccentric loner, so while I was decently popular in school, I never attracted any romantic interest. One must wonder whether this was due to my looks, my character, or both. My self-esteem is so disastrously low that a few compliments about my looks might do it some good, but my shyness would probably just result in extreme embarrassment on my part, if I were to ever receive such compliments in real life. Ah well.

Seafoam

Seafoam

Student
Jun 26, 2020
I have a good looking face but the rest of me could sure use work lol.

• Hugs