Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I have read some news of people who committed suicide with rat poison, but it is slow and painful death, also it is possible to save themselves if a rescuer arrives.

Reactions: puppy9
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
If you decide to go through with anything like that, my advise is to have plenty of time to not be found.
It's seriously horrible when the paramedics arrive and start pumping your stomach out.

H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
I thought about it too, but never found specific informations.
The main compund in rat poison is a blood thinner that may couse slow hemorrhages.
I'm taking a medication for blood thinner (coumadin) and it has been 10 years. I took over dosage of pills with no variation in my blood test results.
I end up accapting it would not be the right method for me.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Depends what country you are in and what variety of poison is in it. None are pleasant. The least awful way to go would be by a coumarin based poison causing massive internal bleeding and possible stroke. That's the least awful way.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I remember reading a news about a woman who killed herself by taking rat poison. She spent hours at hospital in a lot of pain. Finally died there.

Reactions: puppy9 and Saed
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Very slow, and agonising. Rat poison usually contains warfarin, an anti coagulant that makes you slowly bleed out. You bleed from your eyes, ears, nose, all your orifices. Then you start bleeding from your major organs. You will be lucky if you get a massive brain bleed and die quickly.
And its treatable with vitamin K injections in your butt (that are really painful) and stomach pumping

Reactions: autumnal
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Seems that it's slow and painful. Also keep in mind the reason rat poison works well on rats is because they can't vomit when something toxic is in their stomach. Chances are you'll be sick a lot and in a lot of pain. Would not recommend.

Reactions: autumnal
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
To buy rat poison, order N from scammers...

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 19276