• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nyxð“‚€

Nyxð“‚€

Xerox Of A Xerox
Jan 19, 2024
yo this was a random thought. and I feel like it has a very obv reason not to... but like what's the viability of injecting smth like rat poison or smth highly poisonous into a veign or idk to ctb? feels like a v stupid question but it's late and can't be bothered thinking so I'm gonna ask anyway lol

Reactions: Meteora
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
The easiest thought my friend... They don't make rat poison like they used to... Wouldn't work... You would end up struggling but not dying. You would be better off farming pesticides in craze mode but there are better ways.... Hanging is easier.

• Love
Reactions: Meteora and Suicidal_manlet
Nyxð“‚€

Nyxð“‚€

Xerox Of A Xerox
Jan 19, 2024
yeah that was my original assumption but likeeee your never know lmao. but yeah anyway thanks

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
A friend of mine injected rat poison some years ago... he's alive.