• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
Any advice for an ugly very overweight male in society? I feel I'm treated with disgust and contempt everywhere I go, especially with my thoughts and concerns being dismissed as of no value or importance :( I strongly believe this is attributed to my ugly appearance as a male

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Georg, DavidInternet and 3 others
AprilsOrangeSpring

AprilsOrangeSpring

May 12, 2024
I don't think I can offer any advice. I'm sorry you are going through this suffering, it's unfair. If you need to talk, you can always message me. I might not be a great help, but I can offer some support.

Ps. fuck society man

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Are you overweight or ugly or both? Cuz a lot of overweight people think they're ugly because their weight isn't what society deems beautiful. And honestly it's hard to be ugly in this world. Sometimes you just have to show someone to your skin and your appearance and that's it. And if you're unhappy with your weight you can always make a plan to start losing it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
I'm more overweight than I am ugly imo. Although I have black circles forming under my eyes now at 24 y.o due to severe unhappiness, stress & lack of sleep. I've tried losing weight multiple times and failed. I'm 5 ft 9 and weight 104 kg. I'm convinced its down to genetics.
Are you overweight or ugly or both? Cuz a lot of overweight people think they're ugly because their weight isn't what society deems beautiful. And honestly it's hard to be ugly in this world. Sometimes you just have to show someone to your skin and your appearance and that's it. And if you're unhappy with your weight you can always make a plan to start losing it.

• Hugs
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I'm more overweight than I am ugly imo. Although I have black circles forming under my eyes now at 24 y.o due to severe unhappiness, stress & lack of sleep
I get it. First, I wouldn't take how people treat you too personal because people are just so self absorbed and we all deal with insecurities even those same people that are mean. I am also overweight, attempting to lose weight. And for dark circles, you could get some products if you can. Vitamin C or ground coffee mask for that. Just take care of your skin, and your appearance and boost your self esteem I think those make huge differences. If you want, you could also lose weight when you're ready. If you do, high protein diet is the best cuz it's sustainable and count calories but don't focus too much on that.

• Love
Reactions: SFB123
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do you have access to a doctor? How about trying Ozempic. Probably will work for you since you're not morbidly obese. You will still have to modify your diet and eat healthier to maintain the weight once you lose it, though. Of course, this is all said only based on the idea that you want to lose the weight. If you don't, that's ok too.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Roseate
S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you, I defo want to lose weight as I've seen it has improved my life in the past before. When I was 16 i lost 10kg, but in the process I made my self very ill and had to deal with chronic diarrhoea and gut issues for a year due to how much I fucked up my nervous system. I did high intensity interval training almost 5-6 days a week because I'm sure that level of effort is required to get to my ideal weight because of how shitty my genetics are in keeping me obese. Even though I'm borderline into the obese range I defo want to get to at least 90 kg. Just not sure how much my attempts to lose weight will fuck up my health again. As for ozempic I'm in the UK, so the NHS defo won't let me have that as a first line treatment. They'll just give me the usual advice of healthy diet and exercise even though it hasn't worked much for me without fucking my nervous system up because of the intensity I have to go to in order to have visible results. As you can probs tell, I'm very much in a bit of a pickle in this situation, stuck between a rock & a hard place.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You could try topamax which is usually for seizures it causes weight loss but you have to be careful it could mess with your moods and memory

S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
You could try topamax which is usually for seizures it causes weight loss but you have to be careful it could mess with your moods and memory
Hmm I can't have it messing with my memory & mood yet. I'll keep it in mind though if all else fails

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
could lie and say you're already exercising and stuff and there have been no results, as an excuse for requesting a script for ozempic. society is shallow and fucked and i'm sorry ur dealing w this shit. i kinda love the internet where u gotta get to know people as they are instead of judge them by their appearance or their wealth.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and SFB123
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Thank you, I defo want to lose weight as I've seen it has improved my life in the past before. When I was 16 i lost 10kg, but in the process I made my self very ill and had to deal with chronic diarrhoea and gut issues for a year due to how much I fucked up my nervous system. I did high intensity interval training almost 5-6 days a week because I'm sure that level of effort is required to get to my ideal weight because of how shitty my genetics are in keeping me obese. Even though I'm borderline into the obese range I defo want to get to at least 90 kg. Just not sure how much my attempts to lose weight will fuck up my health again. As for ozempic I'm in the UK, so the NHS defo won't let me have that as a first line treatment. They'll just give me the usual advice of healthy diet and exercise even though it hasn't worked much for me without fucking my nervous system up because of the intensity I have to go to in order to have visible results. As you can probs tell, I'm very much in a bit of a pickle in this situation, stuck between a rock & a hard place.
If you do it the right way it won't fuck your health up. Calorie deficit, count your calories, eat a high protein diet and exercise 4-5 times a week and that can just be walking 30 minutes. It's a healthy of doing it. If you do it that way you will lose the fat and not fuck up your health. Also try to eat 3 vegetables a day and drinks lots of water.

S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
could lie and say you're already exercising and stuff and there have been no results, as an excuse for requesting a script for ozempic. society is shallow and fucked and i'm sorry ur dealing w this shit. i kinda love the internet where u gotta get to know people as they are instead of judge them by their appearance or their wealth.
I agree, societ is a very shallow place. All seems to be rooted in evolutionary biology and what humans deem as "attractive" traits as indicators of reproductive fitness of an individual and how much they can contribute to the betterment of other peoples lives and therefore society as a whole. Clearly this primitive part of our immediate judgement of someone IRL cannot outrun technological advancements out there, let alone catch up with it.
If you do it the right way it won't fuck your health up. Calorie deficit, count your calories, eat a high protein diet and exercise 4-5 times a week and that can just be walking 30 minutes. It's a healthy of doing it. If you do it that way you will lose the fat and not fuck up your health. Also try to eat 3 vegetables a day and drinks lots of water.
Believe me I've tried this way. Might work for some people with low to moderate genetic predisposition to obesity but for me who has shitty genes and most likely high genetic predisposition to obesity, it just hasn't been enough to get noticeable results to change people's perception of me out in the real world away from one of disgust and contempt. Sure I've been able to lose like 3kg that way but nowhere near enough to get from 104kg where I'm at now to where I want to be at below 90kg

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Believe me I've tried this way. Might work for some people with low to moderate genetic predisposition to obesity but for me who has shitty genes and most likely high genetic predisposition to obesity, it just hasn't been enough to get noticeable results to change people's perception of me out in the real world away from one of disgust and contempt. Sure I've been able to lose like 3kg that way but nowhere near enough to get from 104kg where I'm at now to where I want to be at below 90kg
Feel free to reach out if you are looking for specific advice on methods to lose weight, there are some you may not have tried. I have a degree in kinesiology and was a personal trainer for years, primarily working with people looking to lose weight and athletes so I've seen many people who struggled with some methods be successful with others.

Reactions: SFB123
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Feel free to reach out if you are looking for specific advice on methods to lose weight, there are some you may not have tried. I have a degree in kinesiology and was a personal trainer for years, primarily working with people looking to lose weight and athletes so I've seen many people who struggled with some methods be successful with others.
unrelated but kinda cool how people from all different walks of life end up on a suicide forum lolol the universality of death i suppose

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
unrelated but kinda cool how people from all different walks of life end up on a suicide forum lolol the universality of death i suppose
Yep death is the ultimate equalizer