kurtis

kurtis

Jun 20, 2023
Anyone else feel like nobody understands? I feel like I'm trapped. I've spent years suffering abuse from both parents, and I feel like no one's listening. My mental health has also gotten very much worse and I dislike it. On top of that, in the past I've been bullied, called ugly, used, and misgendered. Many view me as a male, even outside of school. I know I'm not the only person on Earth suffering with depression and suicidal thoughts, who goes through similar things as I do. I want to feel loved. I'm sick of having friends who leave me. Being online with others from different areas make me feel so much better knowing they care. I hope that I can connect with people who go through a lot like I do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, vulkann, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that other people could never really understand as they cannot experience existence in the same way, we are certainly all alone. But anyway it does sound awful what you've been through, I find it horrible how people force life into this dreadful world especially when they treat the person badly.

• Love
Reactions: kurtis
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry for your experiences. I think a lot of people here will relate. People can be so cruel or unreliable. I'm sorry.

• Love
aesoppo

aesoppo

may all your sons be bishops
Jun 12, 2023
You've dealt with a lot, it sounds like. I am so sorry for your suffering. People are cruel and don't often think of how they affect others. You don't deserve the abuse. I empathize deeply with you, there are some who do understand and I hope the forum here can provide some solace. I am so sorry for what you have been thru.

• Love