• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Well, I guess I'm now out of the greens and yellows and into the oranges and reds. Those are a little more tolerable. I do prefer the cool colors to the warm colors though. I'd much rather have blue or purple. I think at the end your name should turn black, but of course, I know that wouldn't show up on the incognito dark screen. Actually, I guess at the end my name will be gray and it will be crossed out, as someone pointed out above.
Close enough.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
This is a great idea! Yes please can we have another color palette to choose from! Ugh great I'm going into barf green in the 400s and I doubt I'll ever make enough posts to get out.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
This is a great idea! Yes please can we have another color palette to choose from! Ugh great I'm going into barf green in the 400s and I doubt I'll ever make enough posts to get out.
That was my worry too, but I somehow made it. Thanks mostly to Jean4 and everyone on the Christmas/Hanukkah/kwanzaa thread, and now the NYE thread. :hug:
Come post on the New Years thread. It adds up :)
Squiddy, we were thinking the same thing! :happy:

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
That was my worry too, but I somehow made it. Thanks mostly to Jean4 and everyone on the Christmas/Hanukkah/kwanzaa thread, and now the NYE thread. :hug:

Squiddy, we were thinking the same thing! :happy:
Oh haha

Reactions: BlueWidow
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
i'm just writing all over the place to get rid of my Noob colour! I feel like I joined yesterday with the 1st colour.. I like the smoother colour pallets though, blues, purples etc. Hate red, orange, green, yellow lmao

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
any updates on this? i really like the 1st and 3rd palettes, as well as the monochrome palette someone suggested last page.

Reactions: omoidarui
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
Do I have to do 200 to get off blue? I've just hit 101 and it doesn't seem to have changed... boo hoo

B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
I thought you don't have a color after you self banned? It will only stay of you don't self ban and ctb. Your name will be crossed out and gray.
Obviously I am not trying to interfere in your planning just trying to understand the system.
May sound like a silly question. If someone ctb without saying beforehand here. No one will ever know to cross us off.
I haven't been here a long time but was all prepped and ready. Sadly my former partner caught me and talked me out of it.

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I really struggle with the dark blue

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's like an instant promotion. Or maybe more like a battlefield commission.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
While I am very happy I won't be stuck pink for eternity now, ewwwwww. I wish I could be lime green again. LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Probably because of the dark mode right? I could never really read the new members

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
The yellow font colour is unreadable if the default palette/theme is chosen.

G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
These are rather bright/light for the default theme, in particular the greens and especially the yellow.

Some of the old colours were a bit unsightly, so it was definitely worth looking at some changes. They could use a couple more tweaks though.

Reactions: Skathon
Status
Not open for further replies.