SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
I finally came to the realization that I'm destined for suffering like this no matter what I do.

Everyday I wake up, pray, try to ignore the bad thoughts to no awail. God doesn't keep me safe, probably because all the awful things i've done. I haven't slept in 3 days, everything is distant and unreal. I try to be normal and pretend it's all fine, but I can't. There's something wrong with my brain and my body. I'm constantly in pain, or causing myself pain. People don't try to understand they just expect me to be better. I try so hard but it feels like i'm way too young for the role i'm supposed to fill. Somehow I feel both 9 and 87 at the same time. 19 years of useless life. I can't achieve anything. I can't even draw anymore. I feel so bad for all i've done so why won't it get better already? I'm supposed to have a psych evaluation between the holidays, but no one seems to treat it urgently. Actually, no one seems to treat anything related to me urgently. I don't know what I deserve, but I want to be cared for and loved just once. I'm in a relationship, and I should be happy, but I can't even enjoy that. I want to trust him, but he's lying all the time. It seems he only gets upset whenever I enjoy something a bit too much. Good thing I haven't done that in a while. I try to be social, join everyone's little games, yet they always see through me. They know there's something wrong with me as soon as they look at me. I'm a burden to my parents, making them pay so much for my therapy. My dumbass also forgot to buy a ticket for the subway, so now they have to pay for that too.

I want to be good sp bad but I can't be. It's in my blood, it's how my family is. We were all doomed from the start. Ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry shout how you're feeling. It is very easy to get stuck on our flaws (or what we think they are) and it takes a lot of effort to think differently, effort that we may not have in ample supply. I'd still urge you to go to the evaluation. They would probably treat it more urgently if they knew how terrible you were feeling. It's okay if you haven't achieved anything or if your parents are paying for therapy, especially if you're only 19.